Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     22 February 2014

Crpc

Respected Counsels,

My Freind is on Trial U/S 498a/DV/125 crpc. His wife getting more than Rs.30,000 and her father is owning a engg. college and she is working as secretary in her father’s college and owning luxurious car for commute.

Due to 498a and 15 days jail, my friend had lost his job and he could not get any job for last 1.5 years. His wife filed a petition U/S 125 Crpc, claiming maintenance for their minor children (2 Childs) as a guardian.

During the Cross, she has agreed that she is getting More than Rs.30000 and owning a luxurious Car.

Will court sanction any maintenance for the children ( My freind is ready to obey any sort of order by the court) as she is having enough means of income?

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 February 2014

My dear friend your friend has to cough maintenance to the children there is no escape to this but court may reject her claim for maintenance. The reason for this grant is logical as responsibility for children are co existence as your friend being the natural father. Now my questions 1 you say the children are minor, what age they belong to? What is your friend say on childrens would he be interested in taking the custody of children or only happy in visitation rights? 2. Even despite the mental cruelty meted upon him why is he hell bent for not applying for divorce? If not has he applied for already? ? 3.mr dhanashekar you must have to give a detailed background and ask logical questions to help you in this forum.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 February 2014

both parents are liable to maintain the children, file the reply of the petition and argue the matter with the help of lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register