Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun2020   05 February 2020

crpc 482

Hello Respected Members,

I've sent my evidence to police officers for 498A case to prove my innocence. the evidence contains medical discharge certificatr of myself of a government hospital due to burn injury and copy of my mother's death certificate and PM report of my mother. The date of admission of myself into hospital is the same date of which she mentioned that she was tortured.

the next day my mother died and I was released from hospital.

She mentioned some of the dates where it shows the date of my mother's Shradhanusthan etc. and I somehow performed those rituals with lots of physical (due to my burn injury) and mental agony. My mother died due to burn injury (which is further mentioned in PM report) and I somehow came alive from death bed.

The F.I.R. another allegation of snatching of her streedhan articles us 406 of IPC. But she has not mentioned who has snatched (missing entrustment) and when she tried to get the articles back.

All the evidences I sent through registered post to IC and SP.

I want to file 482 CRPC petition before honourable high court. My questions are

1. will the High Court consider those evidences sent by me?

2. can I file the petition before honourable high court by own?

F.I.R. lodged 1 year back and no chargesheet yet.


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 February 2020

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged /paid by you ? Proceed accordingly without seeking obligation of experts on this platform, since s/he is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 February 2020

If you have lost faith in your lawyer it is better to change him /her immediately and engage another local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with relevant case file at: Chamber no 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91 9891152939 email: or visit:

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 February 2020

Has the matter reached the court for trial? Have you received the summons?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register