LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     08 April 2019

CRPC 125 - recovery

1. high court pass CRPC 125 maintenance 3 years back. it was ex-party , I or my lawyer never appear in high court or lower court.

2. DV case u/s 18 judgement announced last year where husband is not guilty , all allegations denied.

3. I am not in India. the day case filed from that day I am out of India. CRPC 125 order address is also overseas address.
But I have already left that job and now in different country

My concern is at airport they can identify me by my passport ? Is there any process in CRPC 125 recovery that airport authority can stop me ( arrival or departure time )?


 1 Replies

Nikita Parekh   08 April 2019

Repeated query already discussed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register