Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cross examination of complainant in dv case

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rishi kumar
Welcome Adv. Raj Malhothra,

you have posted against the pitfalls of going by Sachins post. Agreed. But I would definitely have considered your advise if you had posted one. When you say something is wrong you should know the right answer and give it also. So what do I do? Thank Sachin and go by his advise or wait eternally for yours? 

I am really disappointed that no real solution or answer is coming form the hordes of advocate members of this forum. I got an answer form a non member. But why are lawyer friends here silent? Is it that I want to represent myself  in spite of having a lawyer? The pain of getting accused for zero fault is too much. And crossing is something which can prove that the complainant is lying ,  if done properly. I have not found fault with the lawyers tribe as a whole. I was only saying that I was not happy with the kind of interrogation my lawyer would be doing. So lawyers, everybody, post here your opinions , all of you please, and also non lawyer members, definitely as usual.

and Raj Malhothra, kindly give me ANSWER.

What is your case you know.
What is to be crossed you know.  Not your lawyer.
Your lawyer knows some part of your story.  How much he will reproduce it in front of the court only he knows? No.  only court knows.
What court understands of what experience it has by hearing lakhs of stories like yours, only it knows.
What opinion it will form?
What law says?
Whether court agrees what law says?
What is tradition of the court? To protect women rights.  No matter woman is wrong. Woman go unpunished.

Yours supposedly is a matrimonial dispute.
In matrimonial dispute only two things happen.  You can live together or not.
If you cannot live to gether divorce to be taken.
If one agrees for divorce, and other does not, case will go on trial.
Court follows few rules to grant divorce.  If your reason for asking divorce is one among them, you will be granted divorce.

If not case will be dismissed.

So what makes getting divorce easy?  Throw money and take divorce.  She gets money, you get one paper.  Time and tide wait for none.

I have seen sachin ID long back, say some 8 years back.  He is still supposedly fighting his case on his own.

Court ie judges discourage party in person cases. Both advocates and judges work hand in hand to discourage party in person litigants.
I cannot explain how, you can meet sachin and ask or you have already decided to fight party in person, why even bother to take opinion or guidance.

Your story you know better, how to ask and cross examine wife, you should be knowing better.  But question is court and advocates will allow you to cross?  They will somehow discourage you, you are bound to lose the case anyway.

What importance time holds in your life, I don’t know.  But if you follow sachins way, you will be seen in same forum even after 10 years I guarantee.  One manku I have been seeing for past 10 years or so.  Wife has not left him even after divorce, he is unable to kick her out of his house even after 10 years of getting divorced.  This is the sorry state of affairs of the judiciary system in this country.  No justice at all in India.

My advice is throw money and get rid of the headache.  Money you can earn again, not age.  Hire some young advocate, train him to ask questions that you want to ask.  like that you might even win your case.  Dont go for old hogs, they will simply eat money and keep looking for more without working onthe case but only on your pocket.

(Guest)

you have posted against the pitfalls of going by Sachins post. Agreed. But I would definitely have considered your advise if you had posted one. When you say something is wrong you should know the right answer and give it also. So what do I do? Thank Sachin and go by his advise or wait eternally for yours? 

I am really disappointed that no real solution or answer is coming form the hordes of advocate members of this forum. I got an answer form a non member. But why are lawyer friends here silent? Is it that I want to represent myself  in spite of having a lawyer? The pain of getting accused for zero fault is too much. And crossing is something which can prove that the complainant is lying ,  if done properly. I have not found fault with the lawyers tribe as a whole. I was only saying that I was not happy with the kind of interrogation my lawyer would be doing. So lawyers, everybody, post here your opinions , all of you please, and also non lawyer members, definitely as usual.

Your lawyer knows some part of your story.  How much he will reproduce it in front of the court only he knows? No.  only court knows.
What court understands of what experience it has by hearing lakhs of stories like yours, only it knows.
What law says?
What is tradition of the court? To protect women rights.  No matter woman is wrong. Woman go unpunished.

Court follows few rules to grant divorce.  If your reason for asking divorce is one among them, you will be granted divorce.

So what makes getting divorce easy?  Throw money and take divorce.  She gets money, you get one paper.  Time and tide wait for none.

I have seen sachin ID long back, say some 8 years back.  He is still supposedly fighting his case on his own.

Court ie judges discourage party in person cases. Both advocates and judges work hand in hand to discourage party in person litigants.
I cannot explain how, you can meet sachin and ask or you have already decided to fight party in person, why even bother to take opinion or guidance.

Your story you know better, how to ask and cross examine wife, you should be knowing better.  But question is court and advocates will allow you to cross?  They will somehow discourage you, you are bound to lose the case anyway.

What importance time holds in your life, I don’t know.  But if you follow sachins way, you will be seen in same forum even after 10 years I guarantee.  One manku I have been seeing for past 10 years or so.  Wife has not left him even after divorce, he is unable to kick her out of his house even after 10 years of getting divorced.  This is the sorry state of affairs of the judiciary system in this country.  No justice at all in India.

My advice is throw money and get rid of the headache.  Money you can earn again, not age.  Hire some young advocate, train him to ask questions that you want to ask.  like that you might even win your case.  Dont go for old hogs, they will simply eat money and keep looking for more without working onthe case but only on your pocket.

(Guest)

What law says?

(Guest)

What law says?

(Guest)

What law says?

Rishi kumar   21 December 2017

Yes Adv. Raj  Malhothra,

thank you and I appreciate your answer. Yes , that was a pretty decent answer. I don't hold any grudge against anybody and in  court cases as in life things are pretty unpredictable. Sometimes you are drawn into unwanted battles in spite of trying your best to adjust with your life or wife. So, here, rather than developing a cold feet we ought to fight back if you are not at fault and lying. And by any standard, one crore is not a small amount for anyone as demanded by wife.So let's fight for a couple of years. We have been drawn into this Kurukshetra battlefield and so go by Srikrishna's words. Fight back, fight to finish. So to learn new techniques, I request members for suggestions. 

Yours was a pretty decent post , this time, I appreciate and thank you friend. Keep it up.

(Guest)
Yes Adv. Raj  Malhothra,

thank you and I appreciate your answer. Yes , that was a pretty decent answer. I don't hold any grudge against anybody and in  court cases as in life things are pretty unpredictable. Sometimes you are drawn into unwanted battles in spite of trying your best to adjust with your life or wife. So, here, rather than developing a cold feet we ought to fight back if you are not at fault and lying. And by any standard, one crore is not a small amount for anyone as demanded by wife.So let's fight for a couple of years. We have been drawn into this Kurukshetra battlefield and so go by Srikrishna's words. Fight back, fight to finish. So to learn new techniques, I request members for suggestions. 

Yours was a pretty decent post , this time, I appreciate and thank you friend. Keep it up.

SCOUNDRELS LIKE YOU SPOIL WOMENS LIVES, AND COURTS AND LAWYERS SCREW YOUR LIFE FOR SCREWING YOUR WIVES AND LEAVING THEM ON STREET.  I HAVE GIVEN YOU ADVICE AND YOU ARE INMOOD OF APPRECIATING AND REVIWING MY REPLY? SUCH A SCOUNDREL YOURWIFE MARRIED.

NO DOUBT YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU. HA HA HA YOU WORTHLESS PC OF SHTE.

SCOUNDRELS LKE YOU AND SACHIN ARE FIT ONLY TO ROAM COURTS.  ALL THE BEST SCOUNDREL RISHHI. laugh

Sachin (N.A)     22 December 2017

Adv Raj Malhotra in court...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register