LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Sudhakar Joshi (Doctor)     14 March 2013

Criminal lawyer advise

I am 67 years Medical Professional and a fearless social worker whistle blower from Mumbai.

I wish to seek your advise of the matter:-

I am a senior member of my CHS.

I have been writting letters to the MC of our soc. regarding soc. matters. Like lakhs of Rs all\eged fraud, lakhs of Rs cash collected from members etc.

The Secretary never gives reply to my letters.

Lately I had asked questions abt the dective lift in which regularly people get stuck and at times the lift door had to be broken to take people out.

My own daughter in law and grand son 3 yrs old, had got stuck for 30 min in this defective lift.

I asked the Secretary when the soc. is collecting Rs. 400/- as lift maint charges/ mth from 50 members, for over 2 years, and lakhs of rs. are spent on "lift maintenance" then why the lift is still defective?

Being annoyed with reluctance f the Secretary to reoply, I made a NC in the local police stn. against him and the lift maintenance contractor in Jul 2012.

In stead of replying me, the Secretary and 7 other MC members filed a 5 pages defamatory complaint in the police stn against me in Aug 2012.

I was absolutely unaware of this.

In Dec 2012 I got call from the police stn.

The lady PSI showed me the 50 pages complaint made by the MC against me on our soc. letter head, signed by 8 out of 9 MC members.

What shocked me was that these 50 pages contained

1] 36 pgs xerox copies of our soc. MC meetings register of 1995-96 period, when I was the Secretary.

2] copies of some hand written letters from 1987, 1995 all fabricated and unrelated to present day.

3] one 3 pages doc. dated 9.11.1992,which was a complaint to police against me, signed purportedly by 70 members of our society, absolutely irrelevant as of today.

4] The most stunning document was dated 10.06.1992,a one page election pamphlet, written & distributed by "annonymous" causing my severe character assassination.

5] In the covering letter, they have writter an incident which happened in my personal life on 04.09.1990.

Thru' this "police complaint" which is no way related to my complaint against the Secretary, these 8 signatories had a sole aim to demoralise and terrorise me to stop me from asking questions about the wrong doings of the MC.

The 8 MC members have written this extremely derogatory and highly defamatory 50 pg document by way of 'police complaint against me' made by the society.

In fact this is the brain child of the present MC members and neither our soc (AGM / SGM) had ever given permission to the present MC to file such a police complaint against me.

The police did not give me a copy of this 50 page complaint.

Even after many letters to give me a copy of this police complaint against me the Secretary did not give it to me till date.

Therefore I got it thru' RTI.

All documents attached to this complaint against me are blatently lie, fabricated and put on police and our societry record with the ONLY mala fide intent to terrorise, black mail mentally torture me, so that I stop writting letters and asking questions to this MC of our society.

It is obvious that the MC had not been instructed by any AGM/SGM of our soc. to file such a police complaint against me.

In response I wrote a complaint of defamation against the Secretary & Chairman of our societry.

For whatever reason, 2 days back the Secretary gave a hand written letter to the police saying that he, on behalf of the society, is uncinditionally withdrawing the police complaint against me.

However, even when the complaint is purportedly "withdrawn" still is has become the officiasl document in the police as well as our society records. So it can be misused in future against me.

On this back ground please advise me if I can file a defamation case against all the 8 signatories to this "police complaint" made against me?

Or, I better forget the entire episode since albait thru' hand written letter, on a plain papper (not on soc. letter head)

the Secretary has written to the police that "on behalf of the soc' he is 'uncinditionally' withdrawing the complaint.

Can I file defamation suit against all 8 signatories to this police complaint against me ?

I wish to appoint a good Criminal lawyer for this.

Pl reply.

Dr. S. Joshi, 67 years.

s. Joshi.

Learning

1 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     14 March 2013

contact good local lawyer as ur case is very complicated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register