Criminal inquiry

please discuss 

Attached File : 108254615 query.docx downloaded 60 times
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

At the time of case trial, judge will ask complainant whether the police statement is or not true. At that time the complainant has to say correctly after understanding the question by the judge or P.P. in  the court. The statement which is given in the court only is recorded in the court for the judgement. At this time complainant must act brave and tell to the court. 



You have stated that the police has closed the complaint stating that the complainant wishes to not to proceed with the case.  What is the status of the case before the court now?, whether the case has been disposed? or if the case has come up for trial?  If it has been disposed, you may prefer an appeal against the judgment if it was not in your favor or you can depose before the court that you never informed the police that way and it is they who have twisted the case in favor of the accused for the reasons best known to them, thus you reiterate your denial of the police statement.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x