LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (.)     17 September 2019

Criminal forgery case

some amount which was manipulated from elsewhere credited in the farmers account in the cooperative bank and later with the help of forged cheque of hundred of farmers withdrawn so when the farmers came to know about this they file a complaint to the DM ,who in its investigation found the allegations to be correct and further directed the police to file an FIR and continue the investigation, the police after completion of its of investigation filed chargesheet in the court,some of the victim farmers feel that the charge sheet which has been filed is weak and police trying to somehow defend the culprits for obvious reasons and the government lawyer may not object to it ,some farmers also have relevant documents which may help the court, to understand the seriousness of the case and which may enable the court to direct the police to further probe into the case and so that the chargesheet can be made strictly in accordance with the law. So now my questions are: 1) will the court allow me ,as I am also a victim farmer to file the relevant documents in the court .... where till now I am not the petitioner technically 2)if yes then please please do provide the judgement and the ruling of the courts if you know any

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register