Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     17 March 2016

Creating trouble to start fight and file cases on me

Hello Experts,

I am visiting India next month, one of fathers brother's son who is a big rowdy in that area is threattning me,that once i am in india he will start a fight with me for no reason and file acase on me so that i cannot go back to my work.the reason he is doing is that

previously he and his father used to take care of my properties in india,but due to the differences I asked them to not continue their business and handed over the my properties to some other guy.now that previous fellow is angry because I am not allowing him to take care of my properties. 

I gave my properties to other person because he is more transparent and takes normal rates with out cheating.

how can I get rid of these kind of situations?i do not want to enter into police cases and ruin my family

Rgds,

Nitin.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 March 2016

If you are worried that they might implicate you in false cases as soon as you land here obtain a anticipatory bail for you through a lawyer before you reach here

Nitin (marketting manager)     17 March 2016

Thanks saravana sir,

but how do i get rid of these people,who come to my house start fight?

is there a law that provides protection from these kind of people?or i can file a complaint to keep those people away from me? they are after my money.

Thanks,

Nitin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register