Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chhonestguy (employee)     03 January 2019

Cpsu not considering previous experience and denying noc

Sir,

I am currently working in a CPSU from past three years and having a prior experience of about 3 years 8 months in other private organisations. While applying for the job in the current organisation, I have disclosed my prior experience in the online application form for the written test even though the job doesn’t require any prior experience (Having Online application copy). I have shown proofs of my qualifications, previous employment such as reliving letter, Experience letter,Form-16, latest payslip etc. were verified at the time of interview and those documents were also produced as a part of joining formalities (accepted by organisation).

I am a native of south India and have been posted in a remote area in Jammu & Kashmir, transfer policy of the company is not transparent. So, recently I applied a job in other PSU (5yrs exp req) where they require NOC for attending interview. I have informed my current employer through proper channel and requested for NOC at the time of interview.

Now they informed me that NOC can’t be processed as I have not mentioned about my previous experience details in the earmarked column of Bio Data form (I don’t have any intention to suppress the facts). So my current employer is not considering the previous experience even though he has accepted the reliving certificate, experience certificate, payslip and form-16 etc. at the time of joining.

Other PSU does not allow me to attend the interview as I don’t have NOC. Now how should I proceed considering I am in bond period for another one year? If I have not mentioned in that bio data form, how can I get it updated with the employer.

Kindly guide me how to attend the interview in other PSU (I am desperate to attend that).

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2019

The contention seesm to be previous experience is not mentioned in earmarked column of Bio-data and your version is that you have duly submitted in online application form whose copy is with you.

Probably the said bio-data and online application form is same and you may explain the matter in person and in writing under proper acknowledgment and clarify.

1 Like

chhonestguy (employee)     10 January 2019

Sir,

Thanks for the valuable reply. I have requested them to consider my previous experience through a letter attaching all the previous experience details such as Joining letter, TDS certificates, Form-16, salary account statement, IT returns, Reliving letter etc.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2019

you can meet higher authroities          

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register