LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu radhalll (lawyer)     15 September 2017

court decree on land matter

Hi sir
we have a land in telangan state.
That land came to me from my grandfather's.
1)1954 to till now me and my grandfather's cultivating land agriculture.
2) But my grandfather not educated
3) 1954 38-E got another person name(x) but my grandfather cultivating land till now.
4)my grandfather cultivating land but phani and 1 b record name is not there
5) on that time my father educated.my father see phani record my grandfather name not there.
6) my father went local court and he filled a case on that land
7)court asked =third party persons. who is cultivating that land .they given answer to our side.
8) finally 1985 court given a decree to my father and court given rights to my father on that land.
9)we implemented patta on court decree .mro given patta.
10) 1985 to till now my father name name there in patta and we paying revenue tax also.and we are cultivating also.

11)38 E person died and he also loss court case 1985 and 38 E person grand son came to now .he is saying that land is my grandfather .

my question-----
1)what is court decree valid time and how many years can appeal that land on court decree.

2)any suggestions for me.

3) if they will filled a case .
final wat is judgement??


 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2017

The decree from court is in 1985.

It is felt that the matter is now hopelessly time barred.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2017

Your own LOCAL lawyer that helped you in court must have already advised you.

What is your own local lawyer's opinion!

anu radhalll (lawyer)     10 October 2017

I need clarity information and what is validation of court decree and how many days to appeal to higher court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2017

In our particular case it might be 12 years.....

However show the case file to your own local counsel as already suggested.

Your own counsel that is well versed with matter can opine the best.

anu radhalll (lawyer)     10 October 2017

Thanks sir giving valuable information Kumar doab garu

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 May 2018

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register