LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unnikrishnan (branch manager)     13 February 2016

court decree on immovable property

Hi, my doubt is this when a person who got partition to the ancestor property through court decree has valid and absolute title over the property? is the original decree is kept by the court only and original duplicate is handing over the owner?.and also do he has to register the title deed as we are doing for the transfer of immovable property? Kindly reply


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query