LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar Sunkara   03 December 2021

Counter complaint after filing complaint

Hello Members, 

 A Neighbour recently got a job in govt school and a criminal is pending against him. He joins the service without informing his higher officials about pending criminal cases on him. In this regard, a complaint was sent to school department officials, commissioner, etc. The neighbour in the name of his wife sent a false complaint to my bank that i did some fraud in for getting a loan and requested to cancel the laon or take other security. I gave an explanation to manage because all docs are legally verified and approved. The Neighbour took our house plan documents and he has full knowledge of my house approvals. 

 To counter my case he sent a complaint to the bank MD and manager in the name of his wife. Please advise me whether there is scope to file a complaint on both wife and husband to fill false complaint against me to the bank.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 December 2021

You can give reply politely to the so called false complaint if any notice comes to you. As far as criminal complaint against your neighbour, no need to bother by you. It is the duty of police officials to verify criminal records against your neighbour.

Anaita Vas   22 January 2022

There are procedures for filing a defamation complaint and demanding damages from the bogus complaint. Simultaneously, if you have adequate evidence, you can ask the High Court to interfere.

You are advised to petition the honorable High Court for the dismissal of the matter currently pending in the trial court's docket.

File a petition in the High Court to have the proceedings against you quashed because they are untrue and unclear. After the High Court rules that the procedure was false and contrived, you can make a complaint with the magistrate or file an FIR with the police against the individual who brought the false case against you and have him punished according to the law.



Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register