Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh kumar (lect)     25 December 2014

Counsellor and family court harassing

Hello All

I need urgent help here. The counselor  at family court is troubling me by just prolonging . I have already attended 4 counseling sessions. None where fruitful. He himself asking me to give in to my wife demands, no mater what proofs I give to substantiate my truth. Now he just harassing me by scheduling a date and making to travel 1000 kms for that. Also session would be for 5 mins before he schedules another date.   Fed up with this, I requested him to end this counseling session and start the court procedure for trial. Which he is not letting it happen. He keeps mentioning that this is procedure you have to follow. Thus has successfully delayed the proceedings by 6 months. I am to here that normally 1-2 sessions later they usually send the counseling report.

Experts please help here. Is there a procedure , by which one can bypass the counseling session from here on. Can I approach the family court with some petition asking the hon'ble court to start the procedure?

regards

Ramesh

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 December 2014

Dear, Tell counseller that if he don't finish this, then you will write about all this to his senior officials ... He is just delaying the matter .... Or go to the concerned family court and mention all things being happens to you .... Kapil Chandna Adv, 9899011450

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     25 December 2014

simply put you don't attend future dates if you feel that nothing turning out productive. After 2 months mediation report will reflect as failed the trial will begin. dude have some courage to face these

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     01 January 2015

Insist upon the failure report and go to the court for its decision on merit

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     01 January 2015

There are two ways to deal with this.

1. Do insist the counselor to give failure report & file a complaint with the family court if he does not.

2. Hire a local lawyer to attend dates for you. Do not attend the next 2-3 dates. The counselor shall forward his failure report & the family court would head for an ex-parte order. Surprise the court with your attendance in the next date & keep the ball rolling in the court.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     04 January 2015

mediation is a futile exercise ... i have yet to see a fruitful outcome ... wastage of time ...

if someone really wants to put end to quarrel, there is no need for third party Unknown counsellors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register