LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shanmugam (Mechanic)     27 July 2014

Corrupt Judge - magistrate

How and to whom complain the authorities (government or related agencies) about the corrupt activities of a magistrate judge in Bangalore? What actions they will take and till what extent I can go to get justice in eradicating corruption?


 1 Replies

Northern Queen (Manager)     27 July 2014

If you have clear evidence that this Judge is corrupt or if his conduct is unbecoming of a Justice of the Peace then complain to the Judicial Conduct Investigations office. Be factual and be prepared to support your claim. Bring it to the attention of the media too. NEVER allow those in positions of power and trust to become lawbreakers themselves. Also put pressure on the politicians by warning you won't vote for them. Join hands with with anticorruption groups and erradicate corruption in the courts. Those filthy Judges, Advocates and Police are the scum of the earth and worse than the criminals they send to jail. Throw them in the same jails and let rough justice take place!! Good luck and bravo for helping to remove another dirty judge who has no doubt ruined many lives for all his blood money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query