LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshkumar   20 April 2018

copy application

We file a original suit in local subordinate court(Tamilnadu) in 2015. The case was disposed last year. Now, I want to get all the document of that case using copy application procedure without the help of the lawyers. While we tried to apply copy application procedure, the subordinate court officials told that either respondant or defendants can't able to get all the documents. It can be get through the lawyers only. Can we get all the document which was submitted by the both respondent and defendants without the support of lawyers? Please advice.

 5 Replies

TGK REDDI   20 April 2018

Yes, you can.

The court officials are wrong.

1 Like

Rajeshkumar   20 April 2018

Who is the grievance officer of this matter? Where can i lodge complaint against the officials? Sir..

TGK REDDI   20 April 2018

Please don't go that far now.

Fill up Copy Application and place it in the tray that's kept in the Office.      Wait and watch.

1 Like

Rajeshkumar   20 April 2018

Thank you very much for your's kind and valuable advice sir

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 April 2018

If you want your documents (which are marked as exhibits) back you need to apply for certified copies. After getting the copies you have to substitute them i.e you have to submit the certified copies in the court and the court will return the original documents filed by you. If your are represented throgh Advocate file the application through him. If you have appeared party inperson you have to file the application along with necessary proof.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query