Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     24 March 2024

What is the resolution for my family domestic gas misused by others

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are applied the domestic gas by we are family and aadather card details 2018 after we enquery to my loaction gas provider agent and he said your application rejected so properly submit again. So we are not care about the domestic gas and not try apply again till january 2024.

Now we again try to apply to get the domestic gas approach the my area gas service agencies, they told already your registered and your domestic gas served from 2019 to other person in different address.

We asked to agent  how is it possible to my family domestic gas to others and the agent reply as I am newly joined i dont know regarding this problem.

Then we ask to agent , we need our domestic gas for our family but they not respond properly till 2 month.

So i request you to what we do get our domestic gas legally . Please guide to resolve the problem.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2024

You can enquire about the details of the gas connection used by a third-party on your name.

If the gas agency is not giving proper details, you can send a complaint in writing against the agency to the Gas company directly and look for remedy.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 March 2024

you can file complaint and if you think your name or adhaar card has been used by someone then file FIR

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     26 March 2024

Thank you Sir for your suggestion.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register