LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     24 March 2024

What is the resolution for my family domestic gas misused by others

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are applied the domestic gas by we are family and aadather card details 2018 after we enquery to my loaction gas provider agent and he said your application rejected so properly submit again. So we are not care about the domestic gas and not try apply again till january 2024.

Now we again try to apply to get the domestic gas approach the my area gas service agencies, they told already your registered and your domestic gas served from 2019 to other person in different address.

We asked to agent  how is it possible to my family domestic gas to others and the agent reply as I am newly joined i dont know regarding this problem.

Then we ask to agent , we need our domestic gas for our family but they not respond properly till 2 month.

So i request you to what we do get our domestic gas legally . Please guide to resolve the problem.




 8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2024

You can enquire about the details of the gas connection used by a third-party on your name.

If the gas agency is not giving proper details, you can send a complaint in writing against the agency to the Gas company directly and look for remedy.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 March 2024

you can file complaint and if you think your name or adhaar card has been used by someone then file FIR

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     26 March 2024

Thank you Sir for your suggestion.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations 

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     30 April 2024

Dear Sir,

As your advise i filed online complaint in  HP gas portal against the my area HP GAS agency, the agency manager called me one weak back and ask about my problem and he said with in 3 days clear the problem . But still not provide gas connection and  he closed my complaint as Action taken and resolved. Find my attached complaint response in the below link and  can file case in consumer court against the Manager. Please give your valuabble suggestion.



T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2024

The agency manager has manipulated your complaint in a different manner and would have managed to close the complaint. 

You send a legal notice to the head office of gas company narrating the facts and malpractice done by local agency and seek it's intervention to provide you the relief failing which you can approach consumer redressal commission for deficiency in service and unfair trade practice. 

Simultaneously you can give a press report describing the fraudulent activities of the gas agency and acts of cheating,  intimidating the customers. 

This will certainly fetch you the desired relief. 

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     01 May 2024

Thank you so much Sir for your adise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2024

You may follow the steps suggested and if necessary you can take the assistance of a local lawyer for drafting the complaint and for escalating the matter through court of law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register