Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil Paul   16 August 2021

Hinderence From Administration

Hello Experts.
I need a piece of Legal Advice regarding the malfunctioning of the Organisation of my Father. He is going under stress due to the continuous hinderence in his works and getting blamed for the actions of others.
My father works in the Protocol and Security Department and the complete department is undergoing pressure from the Adminstrative Department as they are getting accused of the events that they do not have control. For instance, the organisation has hired a contractual basis security force namely Jaguar and the people from there aren't of field. They do not know the code of conduct, the Standard Operating Procedures etc. And hence are a threat to the Organisation. In addition to that they are not interested in learning the works ethics and values and are stubborn. This time they allowed a suspicious mail containing a powdered substance inside the premises to the Administration Building without taking note and mentioning to anyone. The action was backfired and my father's department of Protocol was blamed for not training them, which is false. Many complaints of these Jaguar Guards have been reported to the administration by Protocol Department because of their negligence, but nothing have happened to any of them. Now one particular member from the Adminstrative Department was responsible for bringing this Company to the service of the Organisation and it is a rumour that he had taken a handsome amount of bribe for the same. He insists on protecting them at any cost and always blames the experienced people who are doing their jobs without compromise but are getting warnings for the misconduct of the Jaguar Guards. The HR department doesn't seem to take intrest in the matter, instead goes with the guy from Administrative Department blaming my father's department. I would like to know what are the provisions under which the complete chain of corrupt people can be brought to the track. As they are now creating headache for the complete department.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 August 2021

Prepare a comprehensive report on each and every action of those who are diluting the interest of the company, and report to the concerned Ministry.  Wait for a month and then file Writ if the organization is a Government organization.

2 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 August 2021

A good story!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register