Share on Email

Share More

Ravikant singh   27 February 2020

partition suit

can a relative staying with property holder file partition suit

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     27 February 2020

The question of partition arises only among joint owners. A relative who is not a co owner cannot ask for partition even if he may be staying together.
1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 February 2020

Yes. Only a joint owner or co-owner may ask for Partition but not a relative.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 February 2020

Relative occupying the property is a licencee who has "no" right, claim, interest or title hence can not seek partition.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 February 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ record, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2020

Let relative engage advocate and file civil suit the court will decide it you or I or others cannot say it.simply step to court.it takes decades to end.

isocert   12 March 2020

this is one of the best information i have read on internet. People should get lots of things from this

regards

[url=https://factocert.com/iso-certification-in-saudi-arabia] ISO certification in Saudi Arabia[/url] 

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2020

Don't think whether it is legal or illegal,justice or injustice simply engage advocate and file suit.it takes decades or1/4thcentury to finalise.the court will decide it.in one of my case I took contention suit is not maintainable the court framed preliminary issue and dismissed it .it was appealed and reversed.it took 20 years in court.my poor client simply paid something to him and compromised because it was dragged to 20years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register