Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daksh (Student)     15 April 2010

I STRONGLY OBJECT

DEAR ALL,

LATELY IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED THAT A FEW POLITICALLY ORIENTED SELF STYLED PREACHERS ARE MISUSING THIS SIGHT FOR PROPOGATING RELIGIOUS POLITICO ISSUES FOR THE REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM ALONE!

ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSIONS THERE WERE MILD AND OPINION BASED GESTURES CONVEYING DISPLEASURE UPON THE SAME BUT OF NO AVAIL

NOW IN MY HUMBLE VIEW TIME HAS COME TO LODGE THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE PROTEST AGAINST THIS MALPRACTICE/S.

PERSONALLY I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANY BODY BUT FEELS VERY STRONGLY THAT WHO INITIATES SUCH POINTED FILLED WITH POLITICAL OVERTONES MESSAGES SHOULD GET HIS DUE THERE AND THERE.

I REQUEST LIKEMINDED FELLOW COLLEGUES TO COME COLLECTIVELY AND EXPRESS THEIR VALUABLE OPINION AS PREVIOUSLY DESPITE ADMINISTRATORS MEDIATION NOTHING MATERIAL TRANSPIRED.

BEST REGARDS

DAKSH

Learning

5 Replies

Meenakshi (Lawyer)     15 April 2010

Send the link....on page have you seen all this?

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     15 April 2010

As long as administrators dont filter the posts that are posted before they come up in the forum, there is no solution. I would like to tell you that whatever a person posts, will appear as it is till the same is complained of. That should not happen. I humbly request admn to check the posts before they appear in the forum , be it political oriented, religion oriented or gender oriented. I strongly oppose one class of people getting hurt unnecessarily in such a forum.

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     15 April 2010

To add to my opinion, Daksh I tell you, most of such  posts are not the original thoughts of the writer at all. It is so simple to copy and paste...   :D

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     16 April 2010

Dear Mr. Daksh : Fortunately here in LCI we have real people attending to our complaints unlike many portals where this job is just left for handling by an automatic replying machines.  There the number count of complaints matters but here even a single complaint, if it is genuine is well looked into and being immediately taken care of, by our site Admin.   My personal interactive experience with the Admin yielded immediate result to cleanise this portal from getting dumped with unwanted stuff and misuse.  So i advise you to use report the matter to Admin through using the option available in your profile page and be specific aginst whom you are complaining.  I appreciate your concern to keep our home, LCI clean.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register