Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TPM - Punjab Club   14 November 2019

job issue with employer

sir.
i am employee of a limited farm and work as manager.company is forcefully verbally demanding resignation from me .what due to current market status their is no suitable job for me in market and i am refusing to give resignation. and demand from them to give this information in writing. but do
1) if they suddenly stop me to enter factory gate.
2) if they suddenly dismiss me from job.
kindly suggest me legal matter.

thanks
s singh

Learning

9 Replies

Sb Karma   15 November 2019

Originally posted by : TPM - Punjab Club
sir. i am employee of a limited farm and work as manager.company is forcefully verbally demanding resignation from me .what due to current market status their is no suitable job for me in market and i am refusing to give resignation. and demand from them to give this information in writing. but do 1) if they suddenly stop me to enter factory gate.2) if they suddenly dismiss me from job.kindly suggest me legal matter.thankss singh

If that is ltd.farm then they can exit you with proper manner.

First asked them for reason to exit you,if you are not able to enter from gate,write an application with demand reply and also hint them that you will knock the door of court for justice,then see they will sure reply you.

So after getting reply from them note those grounds to exit you,iff you seems its invalid file a suit.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2019

As outlined in the National Employment Standards, employees are required to be given varying periods of notice if they are to be terminated, based on the length of time which they have been working within the organisation or business.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 November 2019

An employee can be terminated with such notice period or salary in the absence of such notice period and termination should be as per rules and regulations in force of that organization.  They have to follow the prescribed procedure.  You can not continue in an organisation by fighting with them every day and when you were asked to leave, search for alternatives and at the same time employer should follow laid down procedure for termination.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

arbitrary dismissal is challlangeable.        

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Hypothetical story which is just apprehension of employee.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and circumstance/ documents, guidance and proceeding, if there is some truth in the story.

1 Like

TPM - Punjab Club   19 November 2019

story is true.either they transfer me any other branches then but do in that case legally .if i was not to go that location.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2019

Transfer is not a punishment, and employer has every right to transfer and this condition is specifically stipulated in each and every agreement between employer and employee.  Either you can resign the job or can accept the transfer but can not proceed against your employer on this ground.  (I have seen many instances wherein employees refuse to go to other places, as though there were no people in that area, resist the transfer, constrained to report and love that place rest of their life after working there.  The employee's capabilities depend on mobility and resistance is treated as insubordination and fear for a change)

1 Like

TPM - Punjab Club   30 November 2019

as i already told that I am working as manager in limited factory and today company is not allowed me to come on job from gate.
they not given me anything in writing. now suggest but to do right now.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2019

May they would be providing you with Notice Pay and abiding by the legal requirements. If not, you can serve a Legal Notice and. if required, follow up through a civil action,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register