Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   13 June 2017

Maintenance for highly qualified ( mba ) wife

Dear Expert,
I have been going through the section-125 case from Feb-2016 in roorkee court. My wife is claiming maiantenace of Rs 30000 (25k for herself and 5k for kid). Iam un-employeed since Jan-2017, but was working earlier and was getting Rs 50000 as salary but shown that Iam working in some another company and getting Rs 18000 as advised by my lawyer.She dont have any income proof of mine till now. But she has asked my detail under section-91 and I had also asked the same from her. She is working in a mall as a store manager since Feb-17 and left the child with her parents in another city.I have some photographs of her while present in her store but she has declared that she is taking coaching for govt job and submitted the I-Card of coaching centre in court. Judge has also given the decision that she is not working and taking coaching on 11-May-17 and living with her parents and taking care of the 2 year old kid. 

Now I want to now the following
1) Can we submit the fresh application of Section-91 by attaching the photos of her working in the shop.
2) Is there any time period for submitting our application to review the judgement in the same court.
3) I got a job offer of 45000 now, can I do maximum saving and investment so that my in-hand salary is reduced and maintenance amount can become nominal which is sufficient for my kid (which I intentionally want to give to my child).
4) What would be the basis of deciding the maintenance as she is highly qualified (done MBA) and I have my dependent parents and one unmarried sister with me in my parents house.
5) please advice how should I prove that she is working and doesnot deserve any alimony as she has intentionally move out from the marriage with her self-made issue.

Learning

8 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     14 June 2017

Pranav, do the following

1. If wife is MBA and has prior work experience, then try and get her Resume/CV which she must have uploaded on Job portals. Submit this document in court and Expose the educational qualifications and working capability of ur wife to court.  Send me PM i will help u get these details free.
  2. File application in court asking wife to produce her bank stataments ( list down names of bank with account numbers where she has saving account ) stating these documents need to be brought on record as wife is supressing her income/employment from court
  3. Rather than roaming to court for 4-6yrs minimum, spend some money and  hire a Detective and get evidence on her current employment / salary details
  4. Your wife has admitted that she is taking coaching for some govt job, this is a very important admission and it shows willingness of wife to work in near future. In worst case ask court that you will pay minimum maintenance to wife for another 6 months till time she completes the training , post which she will get job. Show ur willingness to help her get job. Push the lazy lady to get a job.
  5. Again she has admitted child needs only 5kpm for maintenance. Jump on it and show willingness to pay 5k to child and ZERO to wife. Game over !!
  6. If its proved she has lied to court and is earning then File Perjury case with help of a STRONG/ Competent lawyer of repute.
  7. Go for decent settlement and move on in life, unless u want to get the pain back in ur life !! Dont spend time fighting legal battles thinking u will teach the other person a lesson.......its criminal waste of time !!!
1 Like

(Guest)

If she is not working now, court will award some maintenance to her.  Law favours the woman, not man.

1 Like

Pranav   17 June 2017

To Bornfighter, Thank you very very much for such a supportive reply. I want to understand what is the meaning of PM in your point no 1. Also please share your contact number to discuss on this matter

Born Fighter (xxx)     20 June 2017

PM means Personal message.

Pranav   21 June 2017

Please send me your contact no or text me on 9582615530. Also Please confirm whether I can submit few videos in the court as evidence which shows she is working in her store. Will it help?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 June 2017

Originally posted by : Advocate Ram Babu
If she is not working now, court will award some maintenance to her.  Law favours the woman, not man.

If this is the view of the court then such view is unconstitutional. This view not only violates Article 14 (Equality before law) but also violates Article 15(3) as this provision gives no power to the state to impose any discrimination on private funds.  

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/All-gender-biased-feminist-laws-are-unconstitutional--133540.asp

Please check the following link to get some tips.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rocky Smith

If this is the view of the court then such view is unconstitutional. This view not only violates Article 14 (Equality before law) but also violates Article 15(3) as this provision gives no power to the state to impose any discrimination on private funds.  

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/All-gender-biased-feminist-laws-are-unconstitutional--133540.asp

You wanto to give tips to me? 

It is people like you who misguide litigants.

Who can do what if your wife screwed you royally?  It is your karma that you got such good wife.

And what happenned to the PIL?  Sue PIL party in person?

Have you spoken to Modi?

Have you spoken to Jaitley?

Have you spoken to Sushma Swaraj?

Dont you know that courts have discretionary power?  

Who are you misguiding?  Show me how many useless men like you are fighting PIL in court?

Have you atleast got out of the cases that your wife filed?  First concentrate on that then, go around giving tips.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 June 2017

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith

You wanto to give tips to me? 

It is people like you who misguide litigants.

Who can do what if your wife screwed you royally?  It is your karma that you got such good wife.

And what happenned to the PIL?  Sue PIL party in person?

Have you spoken to Modi?

Have you spoken to Jaitley?

Have you spoken to Sushma Swaraj?

Dont you know that courts have discretionary power?  

Who are you misguiding?  Show me how many useless men like you are fighting PIL in court?

Have you atleast got out of the cases that your wife filed?  First concentrate on that then, go around giving tips.

PIL will be filed on appropriate time. Please wait till then.  Apologies for any misunderstanding, actually my tips are for the quest only.

Not for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register