Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (Tax Consultant & Investment Advisor)     19 January 2010

Traditional Study Pattern Vs. 3 Idiots style Study Pattern

Dear , All Members

I want 2 know view of all respected members about massage Title with logical reason.

Thank You !

Learning

3 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     19 January 2010

Sir, I feel understanding the concepts in simple language which is understandable even for an average student definitely helps. At the same time we cannot avoid definitions which give concrete idea about a concept for sure. The examinor has to see whether the student has understood the cocept rather than the giving importance to definition part. If student could elaborate his own words, it should be fine in getting marks.

I would like like to add here another point that, using visual media in education helps a lot. Students can easily understand if they see it on screen and it will be interesting too. I think our education system is not  directed towards preparing a student to face the practical difficulties when he enters work environment. They only teach theories and student has to toil another few years how to apply his knowledge to his field of work.

Some changes are definitely needed in the educational system. We still study topics which are outdated and of no use in the present scenario which is simple waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Raghavendra (Tax Consultant & Investment Advisor)     28 January 2010

I lile ur view & wish u all is well for u.

Vikas Taneja (Law Officer)     06 February 2010

Our education system can be traced back in centuries where 'shrutis' were memorised and reproduced verbatim with all commas and fullstops. So dear there is no problem with the system its only interpretation and teachers who have to understand the basics of our need and system

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register