LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohitdeshmukh   15 December 2016

salary issue

My friend working in a mountsoft mutual benefit india nidhi ltd as a zonal head in maharashtra. He is join to last month. Before join to the company he told the company tht he need a office in his area and after that they are agree. After tht he join to this company. After 1 month the salary period comes so that time they are not giving any salary. They are denied what they said before joining. Till date he didnt get salary. But company issue him a appointment letter. So in that condition what he want to do?

Learning

21 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 December 2016

Give notice for recovery of salary as offered in appointment letter.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2016

Wrie to employer, under proper acknowledgment , to pay salary with salalry slip.

Sir i was already send mail them for salary and my expenses (travelling and hoteling bills) but nobody answer to it. And even chairman also not pick up my calls.

MD kehta hai ki beta tere se jo hota hai woh kar le.

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE
Give notice for recovery of salary as offered in appointment letter.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Sir maine chairman ko b mail kiya and company ko b mail kiya per reply kuch b naho aaya. Even phone calls b pick nhi karte and nahi msg ya mails reply nhi dete. MD kehta hai ki tere se jo hota hai woh kar le.

Sir can u suggest me any format.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2016

Salary has to be paid.

If he has written about Non Payment then he has built written record.

Probably employer wants him to resign and square off his dues with notice pay.

Firm up next venture ASAP.

Keep on writing to supply salary slip and salary.

While leaving mention in notice of resignation that earned wages have not been paid hence cluses on notice period etc have lost its significance and are not applicable.

rohitdeshmukh   16 December 2016

Sir me daily send them mail.still they are not replying me any mails. Is there any law ?

rohitdeshmukh   16 December 2016

Sir me daily send them mail.still they are not replying me any mails. Is there any law ?

Sourav Hajra (Director)     16 December 2016

Hi Rohit,

If you are unable to recover the payment for your services rendered (employer not replying to your mails), I would suggest that you write a letter (in print) claiming your dues, and send it via Indian postal service. Keep the receipt of the same along with the copy of the letter. If you still do not get a reply, I would suggest that you do a general diary in your local police station, and forward the letter to the labour commissioner. I hope that you'll find assistance in this process.

Regards,

Sourav

The designation mentioned by you is Zonal Head.

He may still be covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in West Bengal Shops & Estbs Act. So he can approach  Inspector appointed under the Act............................that might be Labor Inspector (confirm)

and

'Workman' as in ID Act ( as per nature of duties on record). So he can approach O,o Labor commissioner

He can also approach Inspector appointed under The Payment of Wages Act, if his wages are within Rs.25000/ as per def. of wages in the Act. This Act does not discriminate between 'Workman' and 'Non Workman'......

As suggested by Mr. Sourav Hajra, he can lodge criminal complaint u/s 406,420.................

He cana lso approach many of the employee's /Trade unions........................that are very active in West Bengal....

He cana lso approach senior officials of Dept. of Labor...

The seasoned trade union leaders can help to drill sense into the heads and also make him member and reprsent him ........... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register