Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit12   06 October 2016

Employer doesn't pay my salary after resignation

Hello All, 

My company ask me to put resignation on March'15, due to some financial  problem in company. As per resignation term company will pay my salary  till 22nd June’15.

I got another job and I ask my reliving letter from company and I joined another company in 3rd May2016.

When I asked my company HR about my balance salary & full & Final Settlement , they informed it is in process.

Since then I am following up with them but no response, not , it’s been 17 months but NO FINAL SETTLEMENT.

Please guide me on this issue. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 October 2016

Approach a very abel counsel specializing in Labort/service matters ASAP.

Your counsel may opine that;

You can lodge complaint;

With Inspector appointed under  Shops & Estbs Act..............If you are covered by the def. of employee as in the Act.

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act ,If you are covered by the def. of wages as in the Act.

O/o Labor Commissioner; If you are covered by the labor law enactments e.g; if you are covered by the def. of 'Workman' as in the ID Act

Civil suit with damages

Complaint u/s 406,420

Winding Up petition

PF: RPFC in PF office

Form16; ITO-TDS, CIT-TDS

Gratuity: Controlling Authority

kanthraj   06 October 2016

You won't get your money if you simply sit. Now you need to send one legal notice to your employer stating that settle the dues within 15 days from receipt of this notice. Definitely they will settle your dues without fail because no employers are not ready to fight in courts because its criminal offence employer would be under trouble.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     06 October 2016

This situation you have to send a legal notice. After the 30 days to 60 days if they did not taken any stapes you can approach before industrial tribunal. For this you have to contact your local lawyer  ( specialization in service matter). This tribunal work very fast.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 October 2016

You have posted that:

"My company ask me to put resignation on March'15, due to some financial  problem in company. As per resignation term company will pay my salary  till 22nd June’15."

Did you work for this period after resignation?

Was it stated to you in writing?

Post full facts of the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register