Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai prk 1212 (pqrs)     13 September 2013

For security and separation wall in residential house

Respected Sir,

I am posting query on bhalf of my mother in law

I am 77 years senior citizen having i daughter and one son.  I have registered sale half portion of my small residential house on the name of my daughter but other half i left as it is as i dont believe my son nd his family. they dont take care of me, niether take my any responsibility, they ignore me as i m noone to them even they tried to beat and  kill me 3 times  bt my daughter n family saved as i hav nt reg other half on my son's name thinking that it will belong to him after my death.I live with my daughter since15 years.They fight with us , abuse us , we r suffering a lot . they say to register on their name and not to give my daughter. I want 2 construct a separation wall in between but they say they will kill us and will not allow us to construct it. 

please advice me what should i do?

Will i apply to CJM for this(constructing wall & our safety)

Who will provide us protection?

Please guide me, thanks to all for your valuable time

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

If you are writing behalf of MIL then are you against of her or favouring her? You MIL is not giving half property to his son and you both have tried to kill her 3 times.Then for what purpose you are asking favorable questions to her?

Your Old MIL is very much entitled to seek protection under Domestic voilence act 2005,her nearest police station will provide that relief,If not stopped ,you both of be put behind the bars.So,don't try to create mental as well as physical voilence to her.

RAJESH KHANNA mob 09780573241 (AS PRATICE LAWYER AT LUDHIANA)     13 September 2013

your mother in law also file case u/s Domestic voilence  Act 2005 and also file criminal case against his sons.

1 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     13 September 2013

no one can stop any one to construct anything in their property.
u don't clarify how this property come in the hand of your mil ? also why she want to give only half portion and not FULL ?
since as per ur posting her own son & his fmly threaten to her life.
if she is afraid of tht much frm own son evn thn she stays in same house and fail to understand hw she dare to give u half portion ? at tht time her her fear is vanished in blue moon.
forget to mention who pay all taxes ? is it not a story of other way around ?

gd dy (gd dy)     13 September 2013

no one can stop any one to construct anything in their property.
u don't clarify how this property come in the hand of your mil ? also why she want to give only half portion and not FULL ?
since as per ur posting her own son & his fmly threaten to her life.
if she is afraid of tht much frm own son evn thn she stays in same house and fail to understand hw she dare to give u half portion ? at tht time her her fear is vanished in blue moon.
forget to mention who pay all taxes ? is it not a story of other way around ?

Navaneetha Krishnan (engineer)     13 September 2013

@sufferer,

I think it is her daughters husband who had posted this on behalf of his MIL and not her son's daughters.Why would her Daughter in law post this and talk about herself and son killing the mother-in-law....................

1 Like

jai prk 1212 (pqrs)     17 September 2013

yes , i m husband of her daughter means her son in law

she lives with us nd we care for her a lot

we are paying taxes of house for half portion as she gave us that portion.

our father in law has purchased the land and constructed house from his earnings

this is our ancestral property

my MIL doesnt want to give half property to son now because they will sell it and she does not want it to b sold in front of her eyes

his son does nt care her so she does not want to give them now

she tells that it will automatiacally belong to them wen she will b no more in the world.

she wants to construct a separation wall in between and want to live with her daughter's son who are doing jobs in other place, she want to live in peace

but her son nd his family frightening that if she will construct wall they will kill us.

she doesnt want to file criminal case against them as they are her children.

she only want to construct wall peacefully

for this we want to file INFORMATORY PETITION TO CGM/CJM

I want 2 know will this petition provide us security

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register