Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce-Life

Hi,

*) Please let me know, how much money should I be ready with to start the battle of divorce.  I want to get ready for everything.

*) As soon as I send divorce notice, I expect 498a or DV case against me, so plz let me know how much it would cost me for Anticipatory Bail and I have some doubts, please clarify.

1) I am planning to take a new room for rent after sending divorce notice to my wife.  Am I correct in this case?

2) When 498a/DV case is filed against me, should i be available to police or can i go elsewhere to escape arrest until Anticipatory bail is granted.  Is my thinking correct in this case. How much it costs for an anticipatory bail.

3)  When i hire a lawyer, and for the fee paid to him, can I ask him for any receipt for paid money.  What is the minimum and maximum fee amount that I can for a lawyer.

4)  Le me inform you that I work from home and I am private employee, there is no problem to my job and salary. 

5) Can I stay at same home as before where I used to stay with my wife or shall i take a new house for rent some where else in this process.

6) Please let me know if there are any unknown things....AT ANY COST I DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE OR COUNSELLING SESSIONS.....just want to fight for divorce whatever may be situations....

so, please let me know how to go ahead.......

Thanks in advance.

Spartan...

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Hi, *)

Please let me know, how much money should I be ready with to start the battle of divorce.

Opinion: If you come to know the exact figure then plz let me know.

C.N- No one can tell you how much money is needed to get divorce.It depends on the cases to cases,lawyers to lawyers,city to city,wife to wife and lastly husband to husband.

I want to get ready for everything. *) As soon as I send divorce notice,

Opinion: My Best wishes with you

I expect 498a or DV case against me, so plz let me know how much it would cost me for Anticipatory Bail

Opinion: Again from lawyer to lawyer,cases to cases and paying capacity of husband to husband.

Genreally it starts with 8000/- which will go upto 50000/-

and I have some doubts, please clarify. 1) I am planning to take a new room for rent after sending divorce notice to my wife.

Opinion: Wrong move;)):

Never do your action against statements whatever you have mentioned in your divorce petition.Hence,the address you will show in divorce petition has to be the same.So,change the home before filing divorce.

Am I correct in this case? 2) When 498a/DV case is filed against me, should i be available to police or can i go elsewhere to escape arrest until Anticipatory bail is granted.

Opinion: If you are real spartan then go and roar infront of the constables and SHO that yes Iam spartan what else you will do to me.)):

But if you are common harassed husband then plz don't go there until or unless you don't have AB in your hand.

Is my thinking correct in this case. How much it costs for an anticipatory bail.

Opinion: Same as above

3) When i hire a lawyer, and for the fee paid to him, can I ask him for any receipt for paid money.

Opinion: Depends on lawyer to lawyer that he provides bill to his client to or not.But for your record purpose you seek for the same.

What is the minimum and maximum fee amount that I can for a lawyer.

Opinion: Sky is limit.......

Follow my opinion-1 on this.

4) Le me inform you that I work from home and I am private employee, there is no problem to my job and salary.

Opinion: Very gud,No need to worry then for pink slip or for any termination letter from your company.

5) Can I stay at same home as before where I used to stay with my wife or shall i take a new house for rent some where else in this process.

Opinion: Brush up with my above opinion again on the same query.

6) Please let me know if there are any unknown things....

Opinion: There is a strong saying " A devil and a womens body can't be explored.

So,no one knows the hidden circumstances which will arise in future or future perfect tense.

Just control your present tense by forgeting pas perfect tense.)):

AT ANY COST I DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE OR COUNSELLING SESSIONS.....just want to fight for divorce whatever may be situations.... so, please let me know how to go ahead.......

Opinion: Don't think about results heat your actions and get your desires that what I have to say...

Go spartan Go......!

Thanks in advance. Spartan...

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 September 2013

Originally posted by : Sufferer

Hi, *)

Please let me know, how much money should I be ready with to start the battle of divorce.

Opinion: If you come to know the exact figure then plz let me know.

C.N- No one can tell you how much money is needed to get divorce.It depends on the cases to cases,lawyers to lawyers,city to city,wife to wife and lastly husband to husband.

same as above but it does not cost too much money if you are aware step by step
I want to get ready for everything. *) As soon as I send divorce notice,

Opinion: My Best wishes with you

do it if not happy

I expect 498a or DV case against me, so plz let me know how much it would cost me for Anticipatory Bail

Opinion: Again from lawyer to lawyer,cases to cases and paying capacity of husband to husband.
same but be aware at each step

Genreally it starts with 8000/- which will go upto 50000/-

and I have some doubts, please clarify. 1) I am planning to take a new room for rent after sending divorce notice to my wife.

Opinion: Wrong move;)):
better to disown your self from your family to save them change the hope before doing anything.

Never do your action against statements whatever you have mentioned in your divorce petition.Hence,the address you will show in divorce petition has to be the same.So,change the home before filing divorce.

Am I correct in this case? 2) When 498a/DV case is filed against me, should i be available to police or can i go elsewhere to escape arrest until Anticipatory bail is granted.

Opinion: If you are real spartan then go and roar infront of the constables and SHO that yes Iam spartan what else you will do to me.)):

But if you are common harassed husband then plz don't go there until or unless you don't have AB in your hand.

Never go first take AB then go means in battle you will always be with your weapons use it or not depends on you, so first collect the weapon " even a lion need sharp teeth and nails"

Is my thinking correct in this case. How much it costs for an anticipatory bail.

Opinion: Same as above

3) When i hire a lawyer, and for the fee paid to him, can I ask him for any receipt for paid money.

Opinion: Depends on lawyer to lawyer that he provides bill to his client to or not.But for your record purpose you seek for the same.

What is the minimum and maximum fee amount that I can for a lawyer.

Opinion: Sky is limit.......

Follow my opinion-1 on this.

4) Le me inform you that I work from home and I am private employee, there is no problem to my job and salary.

Opinion: Very gud,No need to worry then for pink slip or for any termination letter from your company.

Opinion: Brush up with my above opinion again on the same query.

6) Please let me know if there are any unknown things....

Opinion: There is a strong saying " A devil and a womens body can't be explored.

So,no one knows the hidden circumstances which will arise in future or future perfect tense.

Just control your present tense by forgeting pas perfect tense.)):

AT ANY COST I DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE OR COUNSELLING SESSIONS.....just want to fight for divorce whatever may be situations.... so, please let me know how to go ahead.......

Opinion: Don't think about results heat your actions and get your desires that what I have to say...

Go spartan Go......!

Thanks in advance. Spartan...

All India Helpline Number: 9243473934 (24 hours)

We have joined hands to fight similar type of problems related to false cases in Save Indian Family

yahoo Groups. We suggest you to do following:-

Do not take the matter lightly. This is quite common practice by some greedy and business

minded women in India. Think quick & smart. Whatever happens just stay cool, don’t express

your anger to anyone (Officers, public, neighbors, In-Laws etc.). Stay Polite in EVERY situation.

Contact a lawyer you can trust, ask the members of Save Indian Family Yahoo Group for the

reference of trustable and able lawyer in your area. You have to work harder than your lawyer

and above all keep calm, keep collecting evidence, maintain your professional job etc.

1. Fill the new 498a victim questionnaire at:

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/saveindianfamily/files/498a%20Victim%20Questionnaire.doc

2. Make a detailed statement (with every detail you can think of, do not worry if the document

becomes lengthy one) about your innocence and handover to police commissioner in writing

(copies to SHO your local police station, ACP your local police station, DSP your local police station

and a copy to ACP of her local police station. State in the document that you are under threat of

"Falsely Implicating you, your parents and relatives in Dowry related and other criminal cases". If

possible mention Blackmailing etc. This is sort of Advance Declaration from your side about your

situation and your problems. This will be your weapon to defend their allegation.

If you have any evidence, file a complaint in police station and get a stamped copy, if not possible

send through registered post. Then move to court and try to register the same under criminal

procedure 156(3), for necessary investigation.

If the complaint made in police, CAW cell , try to get the copy and apply for Anticipatory bail , court

notice for protection whatever applicable as per your state , at any cost you or your family member

should not surrender to police , once you are able to get the bail , they will be under pressure .

Collect all the related judgments, from Supreme Court and high court, to get the bail easily.

Always ask the bail for family members first (except husband) . Once the same achieved , then

apply for the bail for husband in lower court , lower court will may reject it , move to session

court ( may reject it ) , move to high court ( may reject it ) , then move to supreme court , we are

here to help you out.

Normally at High court it self the bail or arrest stop judgment gives, as they know Supreme Court

Judges are not fool. In case of TADA/POTA also people get bail, this is a family dispute only.

3. Collect evidences of Your innocene. Because you have to prove that you are innocent. SHE

DOESNT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING. This you can send to president of India, Prime minister of India,

Human right organization, News paper Editors etc.

4. Be cautious while talking over phone etc. They might be recording it.

5. Record their conversation if they speak to you about all this. Keep the backups of the

evidence.

6. Gain knowledge about laws and your rights. It is very necessary for you to make an effective

Action Plan. Join our group and browse for the uploaded files in our website and search in Google

for 'Misuse of 498A'. Gain knowledge and confidence. Because only you know about your

relationship status and having knowledge about LAWS and FACTS definitely will help you to make

an effective plan.

7 Don’t by shy in public. Don’t try to hide this matter anymore. This happens in each and every

3rd house in India. Let neighbors, friend circle and others know the facts from you before she

spreads any FALSE story.

8. If possible keep track of their current activities if you have some 'Reliable Source of

information' from the other side.

9. Check for the evidence in your premises which could be used to prove that she is NOT willing to

continue with you and SHE JUST WANTS TO WALK OUT FROM THE BOND OF MARRIAGE for no

apparent reason.

9. If you want to reduce the problem for your family members, disown your self from your father

legally and book a working hostel /accommodation , to show that you stay separately , no relation

with your other family members .

10. Join SaveIndianFamily yahoo group and post your questions. Send a message to

saveindianfamily-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Don’t feel Sad/Bad/Pity. We have to face this situation BOLDLY. No other alternate. stay happy at

any cost, we all are with you!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

@ ^^ 498A Fighter ,

Brother are your guiding me ? OR making me to learn from guidelines of SIFF?

Very petty for you )):

So,foolish attempt by you..

You are trying to give Instructions to me.......who is already a Men's Right activist and member of SIFF.

1 Like

Originally posted by : Sufferer

@ ^^ 498A Fighter ,

Brother are your guiding me ? OR making me to learn from guidelines of SIFF?

Very petty for you )):

i am not guideing you as it is not a thread to your question.

if for some time asuumee that i m guiding yu also and others get benefit by this post that what is your loss?

SIFF is an organisation to help others.

{ so this is not petty for me it is petty for you that you feeling proud being a siff memeber only but not siff activitist

you are not following the idea of SIFF that is any how to help the suffere or victim from abused female law.

here very sorry to say you are hypocrate , dongi, instead of helping other by any means you want to take credits]

So,foolish attempt by you..

yes i did foolish attempt if it help others than its good attempt , dongi logon se accha hai murkhta me kuch logon ka fayda ho.

apne swarth ke naam par agar logo  ko wise advise dekar unka nuksan karne se accha hai , khud ko foolish kahlakar unka fayda karna, so

it is good  did foolish attemp at least you realise that my foolish attempt did something good. and maky you envy of it,

You are trying to give Instructions to me.......who is already a Men's Right activist and member of SIFF.

TO become a member is a different thing and to become activists is different thing agar aap sacche artho me SIFF ke member aur activists hote

to aisa nahi kahte after all maine SIFF ki guide line de kar SIFF ka hi prachar kiya hai,[ shame on your thinking mr, suffrer}

(Guest)

oK mY super 498A fighter could you tell me what make you to write this Pulitzer prize statement by you "dongi logon se accha hai murkhta me kuch logon ka fayda ho.

apne swarth ke naam par agar logo  ko wise advise dekar unka nuksan karne se accha hai , khud ko foolish kahlakar unka fayda karna, so

it is good  did foolish attemp at least you realise that my foolish attempt did something good. and maky you envy of it,

Are you drunk or what?

If you want to give your advice then give it yarr why to point your cursor on my name and use your advice under my opinions. India is a democratic country you can use your 1000 seperate posts on same topic but why to guiding me mere dost by using my own opinions?

Murkhta ka toh Pehchan aapne khud aapna de diya..!

Till now I couldn't understand what you want to show me?

Ok brother I know your condition.Don't be misguided.

Thanks for sharing awareness about SIFF.

Cheers & Peace)):

A sufferer..

(Guest)

Dear spartan just follow Mr.498A's advice......

cheers and peace)):

A sufferer..

(Guest)

I thank both of you Sirs from bottom of the heart,.....

please cheers....

sorry Mr. sufferer Jaise aapne bina soche samjhe likha maine bhi usi  rup me reply diya taki aap bhi sochne pe majboor ho jao.

hum log sab ek nav ke hi sawar hai . isme ego . pitty etc kuch nahi hai agar aap kisi ko kuch guide kar rahe hai to wo bhi kahi na kahi se pad kar , ya utha kar ya sikh kar hi kar rahe hai.

rahi baar murkhata ki to again it is proved by your side by saying "

Murkhta ka toh Pehchan aapne khud aapna de diya..!

by the if  you follow you previous post then you say  maine aapko kuch post par thank bhi kiya hai , like bhi kiya hai aur aapse advice bhi li hai"

I dont want to show you you anything or say nothing ,if you again review that post you find that i had added my openion into that , i did not overruled or cross  you openion.it is your mentality or thinking that i had guided you or showed something toyuo or want to show something to you, aur agar aisa kuch that bhi to isme galat kya tha aapko to galat kahi nahi kaha gaya,again you get depreesed or frustrated and pressuring that fellow to follow the advise of Mr 498 fighter.

agar aap jeaulously ya gusse ya by any feeling aisa kah rahe hai ki follow the advice of so and so .... then it would be better dont try to help like this over here kyonki aaj aapko mujhse prob hui fir koi post par doosra aayega tab aap yahi kahoge fir teesra koi aayega tab aap yahi kahoge..... and so on....  so better keep quit agar aapko baad me yahi kahna hai toh....

any way coool down mr sufferer

if you know my condition then intead of critisising better help me.

dont  behave like: Empty vessel sounds more"

keep continue you work , mere jaise aate hai , aate rahenge , either by drunk or whatosver be so stay on your path firmly? hum to uljhe hue hai hi , aap apna kam sincerly karo , hummme na uljho. it is public forum you have good score card , ye sab aapko shobha nahi deta , rahi baat condition ki yaha sabki condition ek jaisi hai ya thi, agar aapki condition acchi thi ya hai to SIFF me or yaha par kya kar rahe hai ?

rahi baat drunk or what ki jo haal mera hai wo aapko bhi same question is for you also?

explanation: for writing under yur answer is only that i added in, samay nahi tha pura seprate likhne ka . yaha kis ke paas time hai kisi ko critisise karne ka ya sochne ka ya janne ka waise bhi fake ID use kar rahe hai , mai bhi aap bhi , mai to drunk hu par aap to nahi ho fir apne real name se kyon nahi hai suggestion dete aap?  aur jab fake id par meine likha to itna irritation aya aapko , ?

any way i justified here , ultimately you have to simply ask to me why you write under my answer ? not in way that you asked. so this much discussion was there. now forget all and being a hellping hand just help to others without involving ego  and irritation , it is a kind work  to guide others , you just  bother what yuo are doing dont bother for others what others doing> untill and unless any one direclty pinch you or hurt you ego.

agar maine aapke ego ko hurt kiya , aapka dil dukha aapki image kharab ho gayee aur meri wajah se kisi ne aapki advice nahi mani then i am really sorry to you.

(Guest)

It's nothing like that bro..,the way you proceeded for your advice that was wrong.Anyways I appreciate your thinking.Even I am wrong,that made you so intense to write in-depth clarification.

We all are on the same boat but only difference is "koi thoda jyada hai toh koi thoda kam".

I applaud your praises and thanks again for your comments.Dear bro....we all have same aim.So,don't be misguided and take it lite,this is public forum we share our views without knowing whom we are writing.

I forgotten everything and hope for the same from you.

Enjoy & cheers)):

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 September 2013

krishna ne kaha tha " karya karne ke tarike ko na dekho', parinam ki chinta karo. agar ant hamare iccha ke anusar hua to jeet hamari hai, hamare prayas safal hai"

mere man me kuch nahi tha na hai , agar hota to aisa nahi ho pata ki aur mere proceeding way correct hota , jab aap jante ho ki i am in tense situation to murkh samaj ke avoid kar dete , any way thanks this is sport spirit which only mens can have , before that we are quarraling like b*tches against whom we are making awareness among mens.

I did not forget everything because i never remember such type of things so please do remind what i have to forget.

BHOOL KAR BHOOLE BHOOLYA KYA , BHOOLSE  BHOOLABHI YAAD NAHI,

BHOOLSE BHOOLA  AAPKO YAAD AA JAYE, TO BHOOLA DENA YA BHOOL JANA.

Enjoy & cheers)):

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register