LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DV Fighter (Service)     14 May 2013

Delhi court: woman are dangerous.

Today there was a news on ABP news as below.

दिल्ली की एक अदालत ने की है विवादास्पद टिप्पणी. दिल्ली की साकेत अदालत के जज विमल कुमार यादव ने एक केस में फैसला सुनाते हुए कहा है कि औरत प्रजाति को खतरनाक माना जाता है जो सही भी लगता है.

Video Link: https://www.abpnews.newsbullet.in/video/india/47989-2013-05-14-08-44-17

Learning

12 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     14 May 2013

Ha ha ha..Judge bhi ye maante ki 

woman are dangerous.!!!!

only some in laws and husband nehi maante...:D

Mango (Consultant)     14 May 2013

God saves India from women....

Ranee....... @ Atleast., your in-laws must be believing in this... I can see the persuasion of the fact in your comment itself... :-)

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 May 2013

don't go personal

Ranee....... (NA)     15 May 2013

ha ha ha.. Thanks Nadeemji.But i have nt taken it personally.I just wanted to see their reaction. Raja babu, gud morning!

(Guest)

Finally, the Court noticed the fact.

1 Like

bhagwan (owner)     15 May 2013

Thanks to that Hon. Judge.I hope government will take seriously and specially when 498a is filing government/courts/police should verify the income of complainer, whether already she filed complaint on her previously husband  ( if she divorecee ).also income of her and her family.

Thanks

(Guest)

All these observations are the roar of a toothless tiger.

If the court know she gave a false complaint and spoilt her husband`s life,why should they not punish her?That`s what happens in Western countries and stops false complaints to a large extent.

That would be justice.

Sumit (admin)     15 May 2013

@ Ranee ....95% log yaha yehi mante ha.

Harsh (Manager)     15 May 2013

may be that judge meant some women are 'crazy/mental/insane' and not really all and dangerous.

vo khud bhi dar gaya hoga - agar uski DIL nein case kardiya tho faisla koun sunaega?

(Guest)

Thats stupid to say all women are dangerous.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 May 2013

I hail the BOLDNESS OF THE JUDGE WHO NOTED SUCH COMMENTS IN THIS OPPOSITE-BLOWING WIND

jeetendra hegde (owner)     18 May 2013

That's why delhi boy's taking revenge for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register