Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin RAM (Family)     30 March 2013

Need help for destroy registered marriage

Hello Experts,

I got registered married before 3.3 years under special marriage act with my GF without knowledge of my parents,  this marriage was hide yet.  we just made registered marriage, We never live together as a huband & wife, Now I don't want to continue relation with her thats why I as well as my Parents contacted her for mutual divorce but she is not agree because she want to harass me and my Family & putting pressure and torturing me for bring her  but she never tried this in last 3 years, Now I want to get out from this marriage,  Please give me suitable suggestion about laws how should we go,  under which law should be apply, we contacted local adv. but all is suggesting for differentt different fact,

1:- desertion but now she is saying I m ready to Live with you but I dont want to bring her

2:- Annulaed for non consumtion but I read somewhere  it's compulsory to apply this before 1 year of marriage but in this case 3 years passed,  shall I apply for this?

3:- cruilty ---- I m not sure about this

we are not familier with above law Please help us how we should go for get out from registered marriage

Thanks in Advance

Learning

20 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 March 2013

1. Based on inputs you have no valid grounds under SMA to apply for divorce.
2. If earlier she was not rejoining then you should have applied for divorce using then available grounds.
3. If now she is saying she wants to rejoin, better to rejoin and restart matrimony afresh why waste time in Courts when there is no fault expressly coming out from the brief?

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     30 March 2013

You can try for desertion.

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable reply

I realised I was wrong because of her behaivour,  she always ran the orders on me as well as always Use of abiusive language to me and my parents and my family,  I'm sure, she just want to harass me and my Family

Regards

(Guest)

So another prospective 498s victim ;-) here's a template for all/woud-b 498a sufferers..

Can you manage a girl?

If you can manage one, show up some fake marriage with that girl and ask the girl to put cases on you and your wife including your inlaws. There ends the chapter.

She will accept your terms thereafter.

I know this is quite difficult but a cunning lawyer can help you. otherwise its difficult for you to get an easy escape from a legally wedded wife.

What

@stalker,

What i will prove by doing this, I don't think she will do anything while running fake marrige but definatly she can do after fake marriege, definatly she will cross chek after the marriage by visited in my home only for harassing me and my family that time what should i do ? I am already in Big Trouble 

Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sachin RAM

Hello Experts,

I got registered married before 3.3 years under special marriage act with my GF without knowledge of my parents,  this marriage was hide yet.  we just made registered marriage, We never live together as a huband & wife, Now I don't want to continue relation with her thats why I as well as my Parents contacted her for mutual divorce but she is not agree because she want to harass me and my Family & putting pressure and torturing me for bring her  but she never tried this in last 3 years, Now I want to get out from this marriage,  Please give me suitable suggestion about laws how should we go,  under which law should be apply, we contacted local adv. but all is suggesting for differentt different fact,

1:- desertion but now she is saying I m ready to Live with you but I dont want to bring her

2:- Annulaed for non consumtion but I read somewhere  it's compulsory to apply this before 1 year of marriage but in this case 3 years passed,  shall I apply for this?

3:- cruilty ---- I m not sure about this

we are not familier with above law Please help us how we should go for get out from registered marriage

Thanks in Advance

Bhaisaab, teen saal tak kya kar rahe the aap?

You could have as well flied for divorce after one year of seperation, and even if it were contested divorce, you would have got divorce by now.

Now simply you've wasted 3.3 years and now thinking of applying for divorce.

Now if you apply, apply for MCD, convince her for MCD and part ways after one year, as gentleman.

IF she is adamant and wants to join you, and if you stil file a divorce petition, then it will be a contested one, will easily take another 3-4 years to get divorce, that too if your wonderful wife whom I think has got longstanding amnesia, [keeping in mind she forgot you for almost 3.3 years] does not file cases like 498a, DV ect which may add up easily another 5 years, so al in all after a good 8 - 10 years you will get a divorce after paying her money, after spending money on lawyer fees, time waste, and be ready to buy hair dye at the end of it.

Given you all the options, but one, you may as well think, wife was suffering from chronic amnesia and now she is normal, and now she remembers you and wants to get back to you.  On  a funny note, all husbands would be waiting for wife to go to her maike, and not return for atleast a year, thank wonderful wife she went away for 3+ years and accept her back now !

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     30 March 2013

DO NOT accept her back under any circumstances. You are safe from 498a because you have not lived with her for more than 3 years. The day she starts living with you, she can file 498a.

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

Sachin RAM (Family)     31 March 2013

I have discussed with her on Phone, she said she also dont want to keep any relation with me because she dont have feeling as well as love about me, but she dont have any other option because she have pressure from her family. after knowing this Why I should  accept her. she don't have Love for me neither any feelings  then why I should accept her.

She dont have any option because she have pressure from her Family and I dont have any option because she is not agree for MCD, Now Now I am  mad  and my life is hell. she want to return me Gift (Sadi) which I send her via courier  on her Bday. this is mental torture on me from her.:/

Sachin RAM (Family)     11 April 2013

Can anyone please suggest me,

Yesterday I discussed with her she told me lots of bad thing all is false, she is going to complaint in PS aginst me because i am torturing her because of dowry and  I've been threatening his family, she abused me in very bad word i can't wrote here. all discussion is recorded in mobile.  she also said  all can avoid just bring me from her maternal home,  I am totally scared due to her,  because I know she is doing master plan, I am unable to understand how to handle this case. I dont want to bring her at any cost

Sachin RAM (Family)     15 April 2013

Hi Guys,

I have 1  question.

Is it necessary to go myself for bring her from there ? 

because she is saying come and bring me otherwise she wont come by her self? 

Regards

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     15 April 2013

If you don't want to live with her, you can file petition for divorce on the grounds of desertion as both of you does not reside with each other for more than two years and the same would be easy to prove. You may add ground of cruelty too, but its fate will depend on number of circumastances which needs detailed consultation.

As far as anullment under section 12 is councerned, the same can be filed even after one year on grond of non consumation of marriage. But reason for non consumation needs to be impotency, which may be difficult to prove in your case as you have not lived togather for even a week.

Normally, in matrimonial cases wife use to threaten for 498A or DV, etc. and usually files the same too. But the same needs to be defended and for it you should be mentally prepared. At last you would come out clean with help of good advocate

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Supreme Court of India

Mob: 9810753838

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

Sachin RAM (Family)     15 April 2013

Hello Goutam Sir,

Thanks for your reply, After all types of drama now she is trying to convey me from March-2013. she is saying me to bring her without any formalities. but still she is abusing me and my family in very dirty word ( I cant mention here). Many times she saying come and bring her otherwise she will make complain against me and my family in Police station for dowry harassment. I have recorded some call as evidence. I wondering she is not live with me even one day although she threatening me for 498A. I am totally afraid If I bring her she can make hell me and my family Life

Please suggest me shall I w8 for her next step or should I file case 1st ?

Sachin RAM (Family)     23 April 2013

Hi Friends,

I Tried to talk to her very peacefully and asked her to come to me and stay with me I am ready to bring you without any condition also I told her that I love her a lot and I cant stay without You...In the meantime recorded the all calls, I teold her on the phone that I only want you and nothing else now she is understand he is realy fade up, but I starnge she told me she dont want to come with you 1 more year, I already lost 3 years with her, I am dam sure she dont want to continue life with me but she want to harrash me, now she is not ready to come & she want 1 year more time. as well as  I discussed with her family  and remind them about their promises done but they also saying we dont have mony to spent in wedding ceremony. she said me you can go to court and file RCR for bring me but she is not ready to MCD.

Friends what should I do now, I realy dont want to bring her due to her behaviour. I am ready to live alone complete Life but what about my old parents they are constantly crying due to my blunder mistake. :(

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 April 2013

So that means is she ready to come back and lead life with u ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register