Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     11 June 2011

jaise pet ki gandgi ko bahar nikalne ke baad use apnaya nahi jaata vaise he corruption ko bhi apnana nahi chahiye!

1 Like

(Guest)

WAAH.. WHAT AN EXAMPLE !

So Pet ki gandagi se Bhrashtachari utpanna huye hain.

Lage haath ye bhi bata deejiye vidwan-dway ki SIR se KOUN utpanna huye hain aur PAIR se KOUN?????

Rocker (n/a)     11 June 2011

I disagree with opinion that corruption cannot be eliminated. 99% corruption can certainly be eliminated. This is also a form of corruption that threatens the very foundations of democracy https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Is-taxpayer-hard-earned-money-for-funding-religious-schools--38554.asp If people unite and understand the grave dangers nothing is impossible.

(Guest)

hahaha..........

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ravi
"
I disagree with opinion that corruption cannot be eliminated. 99% corruption can certainly be eliminated. This is also a form of corruption that threatens the very foundations of democracy https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Is-taxpayer-hard-earned-money-for-funding-religious-schools--38554.asp If people unite and understand the grave dangers nothing is impossible.
"

Just right. Corruption is like fever which can be cured as and when come up.

1 Like

Rocker (n/a)     11 June 2011

Yes corruption also has very good medicines for cure. Problem today is that corrupt have seized power like dictators and are cleverly misusing democracy for their advantage. Attack on peaceful people while they were sleeping at night shows the real face of corrupt. They want to stay in power at any cost.

(Guest)

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate and Mediator, Allahabad High Court. Free advice closed

[ Scorecard : 9190]

Aur Sirjee ye MEDIATOR ka matlab JUDGE ke saath SETTING bhi kara dete hain kya?????

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     12 June 2011

I am of the view that corruption can not be eliminated completely as we are the root cause of the corruption .We means those who pray to eliminate the corruption .Although they talk a lot for about it but when there noumber comes,the same person says"Babujee seva kar dunga,jara jaldee kam kara dena" .

I am of the view that until we common person does not dovelop to say "no" for bavery,corruption can not be eliminated .

But it is not so easy as the person who says "no" have to suffered from lot of difficulties and at last he became compell to think "is se to paisa de ke kam karva liya hota to accha rahta . "

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     12 June 2011

All those talking of corruption do not suggest change in system so that corruption can not be generated.

akash kapoor (*************)     12 June 2011

When i was a young child i used to hear from my parents that cast system cannot be removed or people will not stop doing domestic violence. I am law student now. What i see now is that people are getting educated and they know of what perils the cast system has brought. I feel that curruption will stop. The people who do curruption also faces the same problem at times. When they will realise what they have done or what there coming generations will face. They will stop. And as the people of the country are getting educated they will also stop giving aid to corruption. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 June 2011

I DISAGREE TO COMPARE CORRUPTION WITH STOOL ( IN HINDI - MAL).

BECAUSE STOOL IS ESSENTIAL ELEMENT FOR A LIVING  BODY.

I WILL COMPARE CORRUPTION  WITH CANCER.

CANCER IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF A LIVING BODY.

IF A LIVING BOBY ATTACKS BY CANCER, IT DESTROY THE LIVING BOBY.

COMPLETE CURE FROM CANCER IS POSSIBLE.

COMPLETE CURE FROM CORRUPTION POSSIBLE, BY HELP OF EFFICIENT DOCTOR AND APPROPRIATE TREATMENT.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 June 2011

agreed with mr aakash.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     18 June 2011

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi
"

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate and Mediator, Allahabad High Court. Free advice closed

[ Scorecard : 9190]

Aur Sirjee ye MEDIATOR ka matlab JUDGE ke saath SETTING bhi kara dete hain kya?????

"

Bilkul sahi samjha aapne . Court se jo cases hamaare paas refer hote hain unmen aadhe se adhik men hum dono parties me aisi seting karate hain ki court ko sunwayi ki jarurat hi nahi hoti. Itana hi nahi court sunwayi karti hai to keval ek mukadma nibtati hai vo bhi appeal me fir se ulajh jata hai. Hum ek hi mukadme me mediate karke darjan bhar mukadme sthayi rup se suljha dete hain - koi appeal nahi hoti. (Adhik jaankaari ke liye "Mediation"  seach karen).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register