Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Contract on Company Letter head or Non Judicial Stamp Paper

Page no : 2

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     29 September 2010

Dear friends,

When coming to question of enforceability of  a contract not only complying with the s.10 of the contract act apart from it ,the agreement so executed shall have to bear the sufficient stamp duty lest it suffers from indamissability of the document in such an event the impounding of the documents comes into picture so as to admit it as documentary evidence as may be imposed by the court.

Every agreement shall have obligations on either side  along with the consideration as such enforceability of the clause of the agreement in court of law it  needs to compulsorily on the stamp paper.

for all info.

Regards,

S.Sateesh

Sunny (XYZ)     11 June 2012

Hi,

Recently my one of the client is asking for service agreement on 200/- stamp paper as earlier we was having the agreement on my company letter head.

Please help me with below points

1. On which stamp paper or how many rupees stamp paper i should use for the agreement
  2. If i am buying the stamp paper then who should keep the original papers(Me or Client)
  3. Also this demand is from clients side & also the drafting of agreement is from his side so shall i purchase the stamp paper or he should do that.
  4. can 2 copy of stamp paper agreement can be done as we both want the original copies. would that be valid .
  5. Also what is the procedure for buying the stamp paper.
  6. is there any complication in buying stamp paper. do we need to pay stamp duty.
  7. also can any one explain about stamp duty.

Request you all to please help me in above points at the earliest.

Regards,

Sunny.

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }

kajal (Executive)     21 July 2012

Dear Friends

Plz. let me know an extension/amendment agreement for consignee agent can be made on company letter head or stamp paper required for that, plz. let me know the value of required stamp paper also. 

Plz. help me out , it very urgent.

Thanks

Kajal

mohd mahboob (financial assistant)     26 April 2013

respected sir,

according to indian contract act, any contract can be executive in any paper, it may be stamped paper , company letter head or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register