Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun juneja (proprieter)     25 October 2010

construction of third floor

hello sir,

i am owner of second floor in new delhi, i want to construct third floor on the roof. is it mandatory to take permission from ground floor owner and first floor owner . property is 6 years old

thanks

pls help me in this matter

Learning

7 Replies

tarun juneja (proprieter)     25 October 2010

hello sir,

i am owner of second floor in new delhi, i want to construct third floor on the roof. is it mandatory to take permission from ground floor owner and first floor owner . property is 6 years old

thanks

pls help me in this matter

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 October 2010

Ground fllor and second floor owner is a not authority person this is a illegal construction. U put up a new revized plan in corporation / urban development for that and thenafter they give a permmission u start a construction work. Any member of society file a suit against u when u r start construction without permission of legal authority.

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     26 October 2010

How do you claim right to construct in the third floor. You have not stated your ownership rights in the property.

tarun juneja (proprieter)     27 October 2010

thanks for the reply, my question is i want to take permission from mcd, for third floor drawing is it mandatory to take noc from the ground floor and first floor owner, when i purchase this property in 2004. in our sale deed builder  writes we have no objection for construction on third floor.we buy this floor from the builder.

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     27 October 2010

When the builder has sold the rights and if the 1st floor and 2nd floor owners are aware of the said sale then they cannot object.   

tarun juneja (proprieter)     27 October 2010

thanks for the reply, the owners of ground floor and first floor are not aware about that.so what i do

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     27 October 2010

Then it is better to talk to the owners, get their no objection. Otherwise it will create future problems for you at the time of construction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register