Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Condonation of delay (stage:arguments)

Learned advocates,

I am the respondent (PARTY IN PERSON) in a case filed by plaintiff, he has lost the said civil suit in lower court, he went to district court to challenge the said order, but there is a delay in his appeal, so he has filed an application for con donation of delay.....there is no sufficient cause for him as per Limitation Act sec 5.....

My question is i want to produce some citations for the same before honourable court during arguments..... So do i need to give a list of documents and an application for giving exhibits along with it ??
OR
simply give the copies to the honourable judge of the said citations without any application

Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 November 2017

PL MENTION THE REASONS STATED IN THE AFFIDAVIT

1 Like

(Guest)
Sir. Suri Sravan Kumar

They have said that they were unknown of the judgement and were outside the country .......but we have the proofs that they knew about the said order

My question is i want to produce some citations for the same before honourable court during arguments..... So do i need to give a list of documents and an application for giving exhibits along with it ?? 
OR 
simply give the copies to the honourable judge of the said citations without any application 

Thanks in advance

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     14 November 2017

you can advance your oral submissions and while you are at it, you can humbly make submissions of judgments you base your arguments on and for reference provide a copy to hon'ble judge as well as the plaintiff right there and then. 

1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 November 2017

You can file judgements any time during oral arguments or at the end of argements or even before arguments along with application to produce the same on record.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register