LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

db (support executive)     22 August 2013

Complex situation

I had a inter caste marriage 5 yrs ago. It was a love cum arranged marriage (Both of us are Hindu). After one yr into marriage we had a baby. For delivery and post it  I was staying with my family. Due to constant quarrels i continued to stay with my parents. Faced a brief distraction in my married life in this period. Due to which my inlaws and husband distanced from me. However due to various family interventions I went back to stay with them. However, my differences never quite sorted and I grew angry and frustrated in my relations. This again resulted frequent quarrels and finally I took my kid and came to stay with my family 2 yrs back.I have refused divorce to my husband uptill now. We both have lost the trust  and respect  for each other. Cant really stand each other. However, I would like to start my new life now. I am earning relatively well. Can take care of my child.

Would like to be guided on the following Qs:

1. We have not yet registered our marriage. So, can it pose as a problem in future? If yes, what can be done? I dnt have any records.

2. Can I prevent my husband into not meeting my child? (Have not allowed him to see my kid for almost 1.6 yrs)

3. Can I claim any rights on his/inlaws property? (My inlaws have property in their name <not ancestra >, whereas my husband has nothing on his name)

4. Can he file any case against me for not allowing to meet my kid (he has spoken about taking legal action)? If yes, then what can be done? 

5.Would like to know post divorce, If I remarry ,then what happens to the custody of my child? 

Awaiting your suggestions.

Thanks

db

Learning

6 Replies

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     22 August 2013

@db,

first you decide finally, what you want to do and go for, whereas one side you do not want to divorce him and in other side, you are thinking for another marriage.

What is your final thought?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : db

I had a inter caste marriage 5 yrs ago. It was a love cum arranged marriage (Both of us are Hindu).

What love???

After one yr into marriage we had a baby.

Love had to be shown.  Good.

For delivery and post it  I was staying with my family. Due to constant quarrels i continued to stay with my parents.

What kind of love???

Faced a brief distraction in my married life in this period. Due to which my inlaws and husband distanced from me.

What kind of love. only making love was the only kind of love that you both understood?  Even dogs do it, but do not abandon puppies and puppy's mother!

However due to various family interventions I went back to stay with them.

Where is the love???

However, my differences never quite sorted and I grew angry and frustrated in my relations.

Angry?  Where is love??  Why angry?  When there is love why get angry in the first place?

This again resulted frequent quarrels and finally I took my kid and came to stay with my family 2 yrs back.

My family?  Your parents are your family is it?  There is no love at all, so you still clinging on to your parents naming them as your family, but in reatlity its your husband and kid who is the real family.

I have refused divorce to my husband uptill now.

DIvorce?  Where is love?"  Why he ask for divorce?  What kind of love marriage you did?  If it were only for s-e-x, then, you could as well have booked a hotel room, used a condom  and made love to each other instead of getting into all this, creating headache to your parents as well as his parents.

We both have lost the trust  and respect  for each other.

Was there any love in the first place?  There was only s*x, and s*x without trust is just fcuking, am not surprised why there is no trust.

Cant really stand each other.

Yes, when you bore a child and he asks for divorce, both cannot stand each other for sure.

However, I would like to start my new life now.

By what?  Having s-e-x with one more guy is it?

I am earning relatively well.

You might find a bakra again.

Can take care of my child.
New bakra will really have to be more than just another bakra who is just interested in having s-e-x with you.

Would like to be guided on the following Qs:
OK

1. We have not yet registered our marriage. So, can it pose as a problem in future? If yes, what can be done? I dnt have any records.
When marriage itself not registered, then nothing to worry, but if your hubby comes after the kid then problem.

2. Can I prevent my husband into not meeting my child? (Have not allowed him to see my kid for almost 1.6 yrs)
No.

3. Can I claim any rights on his/inlaws property? (My inlaws have property in their name , whereas my husband has nothing on his name)
No.

4. Can he file any case against me for not allowing to meet my kid (he has spoken about taking legal action)? If yes, then what can be done? 
Yes.

5.Would like to know post divorce, If I remarry ,then what happens to the custody of my child? 
Kid be there with you till age 7.  Then kid become ping pong ball.

Awaiting your suggestions.

Thanks

db

Replied...........

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     22 August 2013

Well said Helping Hand...:)

Harry (Manager)     23 August 2013

@db

its not a Complex situation. Your statement gives your intention clearly.

1. You want to stay away from your husband but wants his property.

2. you want to remarry but don't want to divorce first one.

3. you seek money from your husband for sake of kid but don't want a father to meet his child.

4. you are calling family to your parents not husband with child

5. Differences came in your relations when you stayed over 1 year at your parents house. you was supposed to go back to your home and sort out the issues occurring in actual family.

He wants divorce but you don't. why? Give him divorce and start your new life. You earn enough money to manage your expenses then why u have interest in his property. Think yourself what have you done to save your marriage and relationship with your husband while you got love marriage.

Very Good answer by Helping hand !

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 August 2013

Apna sapna money money, every other girl on this forum is concerned abt in-laws property and they are not at all concerned of the property they can have from their parents legally..........But they want money from in-laws in every illegal way.....

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     26 August 2013

Jai Ho aise balao ki.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register