LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sood   23 December 2017

Complaint against I.B.P.S

I appeared for I.B.P.S P.O Mains exam 2017 on 26.11.2017. I faced an unusual technical glitch during exam due to which I could not complete the exam and for which I lodged a complaint at the center as well as online at I.B.P.S grievance portal. The officials at the center refused to give me an acknowledgement and I.B.P.S is also not giving me a clear-cut answer that whether my case has been considered or not. I am following up my complaint and now I.B.P.S is repeating same reply again and again that they have nothing to add other than previous reply. Result can be declared at any time from now and I am very confused to what to do now. I need some good legal advice as what can I do as this is my last chance for a bank job.

Learning

5 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     23 December 2017

1. In such lcases the only remedy is to approach the High Court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2017

Hope you have narrated in representations that official at center refused to give acknowledgment.

Rahul Sood   24 December 2017

I have narrated everything in my representations to I.B.P.S including the fact that officials at the center refused to give me an acknowledgement and yet they are not giving me any answer. I even approached the High Court but the lawyer indicated that my case is weak and his fees was also Rs. 25,000/- which I can not afford.

Rahul Sood   24 December 2017

Please help me out.

Rahul Sood   04 January 2018

They have failed me in the exam and I am waiting for the scorecard now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register