Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NewDefendant (None)     13 March 2010

Compilation of Documents?

Hi,

What does compilation of documents in a court case mean?

What does admission and denial of documents mean?

Thank you for any information or advice you can provide in this regard.

Anya

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     14 March 2010

If the documents are spread over by the contesting parties and those are listed in proper format then those are called as comiled in legal terms in civil suits and

The admission and denail means if the execution and contents of any document is admitted by the opposite party then it is called as admitted and otherwise it is denail hence it requires to be proved by the party presenting this document.

1 Like

NewDefendant (None)     15 March 2010

Thank you very much Mr Makkad.

If my documents get denied then I can prove it by means of a witness? If the witness is unwilling to get involved can the court issue summons?

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     17 March 2010

Court can deny your documents for the reasons to be stated.

If the documents are not admissible in law, you can not mark/prove it through your witness.

Give particulars as to why the court deny your documents?

If the witness is unwilling on your personal request, on application by the party to the proceeding, court can issue summons.

1 Like

NewDefendant (None)     18 March 2010

Thank you for your helpful response.  The documents are admissible by law. They are photocopies of documents that I plan to use as evidence against the Plaintiff.  The originals are in the possession of the Plaintiff.  He has not denied the documents when referred to them in my reply, but am preparing myself in the event he denies them now.

Rgds

Anya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register