Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mritunjaay ( Digital marketing)     09 October 2017

Company has hold my half salary

company is not paying my remaining slary after resignation i call then on phone owner is not picking phone 

then i called manager of company he is also not doing anything 

i have served noticeperiod also i have all document like (experience letter, salary slip, bond, joining lettter, resignation mail) eccept NOC because company has not signed by us 

compaby ha also not paid salary of 5 other employee can i take legal action how should i approach legally 

and complain about that company about eating a salary of employee 

 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 October 2017

Yes, you can take legal action. Perhpas, serving a legal notice would serve the purpose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query