LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (student)     05 June 2008

clat

I ASPIRE TO TAKE THE FORTHCOMING LAW ADMISSION TEST IN 2009.IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS NATIONAL EXAM TO BE CONDUCTED BY NALSAR LAW UNVERSITY IN HYDERABAD[CLAT]FOR ADMISSIONS INTO THE TOP SEVEN LAW UNIVERSITIES, MATHS AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PLAY A IMPORTANT ROLE AND I TEND TO SCORE LESSER MARKS IN THESE AREAS. I REQUEST THE ESTEEMED ADVICE OFEXPERTS IN THIS FIELD SO AS HOW TO SCORE BETTER MARKS IN THESE SUBJECTS.ALSO GUIDE ME IN THE PREPARATIONS NEEDED TO EXCEL IN THIS COMPETITIVE EXAM.PLEASE SUGGEST SOME BOOKS WHICH WOULD HELP ME IN ACHIEVING MY AIM.I WOULD BE INDEBTED TO THE ADVICE RENDERED YO ME.ALSO SUGGEST AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT I COULD STSRT MY PREPARATION AT THE EARLIEST.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Learning

5 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     10 June 2008

Training institutes advise students to embark on a carefully chalked-out study plan. For general knowledge, the suggestion is to divide the topics into several categories as the Constitution, the United Nations, history, geography, current affairs, books and authors, and so on and study each of them thoroughly.

Vocabulary section in English can prove to be tricky if students do not start working on them right away. Besides, trainers suggest that the students need plenty of practice for tackling comprehension passages and grammar segment.

Students should brush up their arithmetic ability picked up by them till class X. Questions can be expected from areas such as simple and compound interest, profit and loss, time and distance, averages, ratio and proportions, sets and so on.

Questions on legal reasoning will contain a legal principle, which students are expected to apply in a given situation and choose the most appropriate answer.

The legal reasoning segment, according to some trainers, can be unpredictable.  The questions have to be solved by a process of elimination and a couple of options may appear equally correct. Properly reading and comprehending the critical reasoning problem will hold the key. Apart from newspapers, magazines and year books, past year question papers of different national law schools have been suggested for reference for those preparing for CLAT.

Preetpal singh Guliani (ADVOCATE)     20 June 2008

log on to www.lawexamcoaching.com

ritu bhadana (advocate)     12 March 2009

ty all

Sumit Thakur (Law)     02 May 2013

Go to this link for all kind of information regarding clat

COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST

Sumit Thakur (Law)     02 May 2013

Go to this link for all kind of information regarding clat

CLAT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies