LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJI A   08 December 2023



I have working in Central govt office on contract through outsource last 8.5 years (Same outsource company) . Now the outsource company will be changed . Now the govt office told the qualification of same post need to high (before qualification is  Diploma now need degree). so I need the legal clarification. Kindly provide this.

Thank you


 4 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     08 December 2023

Ask for any notice/circular to your department head with regards to change in qualification for the concerned position or file RTI and ask and then check

1 Like

AJI A   08 December 2023

Thank you sir


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2023

You have stated to be a contractual employee. 

Until and unless your contract is converted to regular and permanent employment,  you may not be eligible to challenge the employer's change of policy regarding qualification for the said post.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2023

you had no exclusive stake on the post even if qualification matched to yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register