LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Punnam Chand (dpa)     06 February 2014

Claiming of property

Hello sir I was working with an organization which allotted me a residential accommodation. Suddenly the office locked it without allowing me to take my belongings. I have filed a criminal case against the organization u/s 341 etc, in which I moved an application to remove the lock and restore my belongings. After three years in 2012 my application was disposed off due to the application was of civil nature allowing me to approach proper forum. However due to some problems I could not approach the civil court till date, where at the other end the office broke the lock on the flat allotted and vacated without notice and took my belongings. I have filed a theft complaint recently but the police would not cognise the same. What option left for me Pl. help Can I claim the property in the civil court after lapse of two years of disposal of my application in criminal court.? Is there any possibility to get my belongings back? Can I file theft case u/s 156(3) against the office? Pl help

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

The information is not enough to suggest you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register