Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Claim stridham

hi all,

please help wife claim false 40 lac shridhan in DV case... with each and every detail even socks given to me and my family.

submitted orignal bill aprox. 15 lac...and some evidence also...and claim the jewelry and cloth and other given by me and my family. arox 7 lac.

can she get the order from court to return to her?


 7 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     26 January 2014

Please be specific about queries When you say oroginal bills it vat paid Are articles with her She cannot claim gifts


yes she had vat  paid bills.......and some normal bill with date...

dv (ghvhb)     27 January 2014

Each and everything has to be vat paid Entrustment has to be proved Besides morally if you have anything that is hers you should hand it over to her. Gifts cannot be claimed by her and neither the expenses of marriage Consult a lawyer....


ok...if i denied to  hand over..what will be happen after court order...boz  i do't have enough money to pay her...????

dv (ghvhb)     27 January 2014

Please consult a lawyer or research on your issues online. You don't seem to understand law point. If you have misappropriated her property and she is able to prove the same then whatever the law says ...sentencing by the judge This site is to help you not to debate on silly questions. ...


Inform Income Tax Department for IT Scanning


in her family every one is working...already have proof...for IT....

my question is that can court order to pay 47lac or less than of the claimed amount??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query