Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishan (ASM)     28 May 2013

Claim for property

There is self made property of my father in Jalandhar, Delhi, and UP, i want to file a case to claim for property, in 2009 my parents have evicted me by publishing in newspaper etc. and is is there any need to file the case in different states according to the, please provide me your submission regarding the procedure and possibilities to claim the property.


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 May 2013

As you say it is the self acquired property of your father, then you have no right to claim it during the lifetime of your father. Even your father can make a Will and oust you from inheriting his property.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query