LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jasud Babasaheb (owner)     16 March 2018

Civil payment recovery

I wanna file civil payment recovery suite on one P ltd company, to whom my P Ltd company had paid handloan by RTGS form, Now this recovery case i wanna file with fast track, kindly suggest the process


 2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 March 2018

What is the fast track that you are talking about?

What documentary proof that you have to say what you gave was loan and not for payment towards goods or services received from the other company; or the payment by you relates to something else and not a Loan at all?

Whether the private limited company has reflected this in their balance sheet?

Whether you have limitation period to institute the suit for recovery?



Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query