Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jet (IT)     28 August 2011

CIBIL report for NRIs?

Hello Friends,

I have been living out of India from last 5 yrs, due to some immigration purpose I need Cibil Report to prove that I am not a bankrupt & I have clear financial records towards bank / financial institute in India,

Kindly advice....:

* Should I ask for CIBIL TransUnion or CIBIL CIR? what is the basic differenct between them?

* Can NRI apply for CIBIL report? if Yes, how many days CIBIL need to send its report?

*  What basic info CIBIL needs to create its report?

I am new to this forum & it’s my first post ... I hope to get a favorable & curable answer at earliest possible,

I am sorry for the long story,

Kindly advice me accordingly...

Many thanks in advanced...

Learning

8 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     28 August 2011

Do you have any Credit Cards issued from India or any past loans that you would have taken here in India. If not then there would be no CIBIL report for you. CIBIL records exist for borrowers and basis their payment history the records are updated so if there are no defaults in credit card payments/fees or loans taken then a good CIBIL record exists for a user.

And if the individual has defaulted in payments of any loan EMI's or credit card payments then the CIBIL records would show a negative report.

In case you dont have any loans present or past or credit cards then you wont have CIBIL record for you.

You can request your CIBIL report by paying the appropriate fees and providing the documentation as required:

Documents Required to access your CIBIL TransUnion Score or Credit Information Report (CIR)

Request Form
Identity Proof – PAN / Passport / Voter’s id
(Identity proof should be valid and not expired)
Address Proof – Bank Statement / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Passport / Credit Card Statement
(Address proof should be not more than 3 months old from the date of application and should be in your name)
Fees - Inclusive of all taxes and express delivery charge
CIBIL TransUnion Score + CIR Rs 450/- (Rupees Four hundred and fifty only)
CIR Rs 142/- (Rupees One hundred and forty two only)

Thanks Sanjeev for your valuable reply.

Do you have any Credit Cards issued from India or any past loans = No, I have no Loan / CC in India, If i have no CC & loan from any bank does this mean will I not get my CIBIL(Good) report?

If I can apply / get my CIBIL remport then how many days it will take & will they send via post / email?

Also advice...

* Differenct between CIBIL TransUnion & CIBIL CIR?

* Can NRI apply for CIBIL report?

An earlier reply would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks in advanced..

Any update plssssssssss.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     28 August 2011

ALL CIBIL DATA IS ON UR PAN CARD DEPENDENTEND , HENCE ANY LOAN OR CREDIT CARD ISSUED ON UR NAME WILL BE SHOWN IN THE CIBIL CONSUMER REPORT EVERY 2MONTHS.

In case you havent taken any loans cards no CIBIL data would exist for you so no point applying for it.

veritas.smeet@gmail.com (veritas.smeet@gmail.com)     29 August 2011

Dear client,

Your Credit Information Bureau (Cibilcredit information report(CIR), other than your income, is the single most important tool used by a lender to evaluate your application for any loan or credit card application. Naturally, it's important that you understand yourCibil CIR and what it takes to maintain a credit history, so that it is viewed favourably by lenders.

We providing assistance on behalf of the client to get CIBIL report.

Please not we neither working on behalf of CIBIL nor any other government department. 
We are Independent financial advisors.

Our serivices includes
  1. Assisting for applying CIBIL reports
  2. Helping for CIBIL  report correctoion
  3. Assisting getting loans from nationalised or private banks or NBFCs
  4. Representing CIBIL issues and other matters to client's bank
  5. Fighting for getting NOC or NO DUE CERTIFICATE from banks on behalf of client after settling account 
  6. Liasioning between Bank and Cleint to sort out the matter of credit cards or loans
or more information please visit at https://www.cibil.com

NOTE: CIBIL REPORT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT NEVER DISCLOSE TO ANY ONE

We are not providing any free services but advising professionally and result oriented.

Office:

VERITAS THE TEAM
914,Sahajanand Shopping Centre
Opp. Swaminarayan Temple
Shahibaug Ahmedabad 380004

Ph:    079-65498941
Fax : 079-40099917 
SMS: 09687967770

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     19 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) They are a crack team run by professionals from the financial services industry. Excellent responses, always available to take my queries.. These guys at Credit Sudhaar are ever reliable. you can contact them on 022-67886788

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register