LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   15 December 2017

Child development officer letter

Hi all.. I have filed divorce on cruelty n dessertion already and now she is trying to file DV(not filed yet) and am getting calls from Child development officer from my home town to come and meet and i am in bangalore working.. i told the officer saying i have already filed divorce and it is in court and now they trying to pressurise me and harras by inviting to their offiice but i dont want to attend that so officially i have replied to that child development officer in a letter what has happened in last 2 years and i have mentioned that i have already approached court.. but he is warning me that if i dont attend his invite, there could be some serious things i need to face.. divorce case hearing is soon there in next 15 days.. what should be good? Because it is in court i dont want to do again this mediation job in women organization.. pls suggest Thanks Raj

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 December 2017

You need not respond to the child development officer if he is calling you out of official work. Sometimes he is empowered to file a report on the instructions of judge, please find it out then take appropriate action. It appears DV case is pending against you. 

1 Like

Anand Raj   16 December 2017

hi,

We have already discussed this issue infront of police inspecor ( I had icomplained  police regarding her thretenings) where they called both of us and discussed, and finally because i have specific reasons not to take her back i explained to them, so then they said this is family issue so asked me to approach court so i have already filed divorce on cruelty and dessertion, when matter is pending in court , if i go they will again do the same pressurising tactics to take her back, please explain

Anand Raj   16 December 2017

hi, We have already discussed this issue infront of police inspecor ( I had icomplained police regarding her thretenings) where they called both of us and discussed, and finally because i have specific reasons not to take her back i explained to them, so then they said this is family issue so asked me to approach court so i have already filed divorce on cruelty and dessertion, when matter is pending in court , if i go they will again do the same pressurising tactics to take her back, please explain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register