Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANAND   27 July 2018

child cutody

Hello
, I am battling child custody case with grandparents who by the way of treachery abduct my 9 year old daughter, who is also hostile toward me, due to brainwash.. all through out my life .. I supported my daughter school fees ,medical policy, n investment to insure her best future... It was unfortunate demise and illness of my wife due to which I kept my daughter to my wife parent house... Because in in-law was in medical college.. my wife get infected with mdr tb, which sustained to Xdr. Which need close medical observation.. in best intrest I kept her in low house.. and my self bear all medical expenses.. n I have proof.. what I need to do.. I have already filed a habeas corpus.. and put a appeal in high court for which first date has yet to present... In mean time my in law has went in ward act and take X part injunction.. based on my daughter statement which is yet 8 year old

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 July 2018

Hello,

It is generally assumed that children will speak in favor of the party with whom they are residing. Benefit of child is primary factor in deciding the custody of child your in-laws must be old they cannot take their own responsibility for can they take your daughter responsibly.

Please share copes of you petition at my below mail id will revert suitably..

For any help you reach to me at Mb/Whatsup 9456777600 or Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register