Your ideas of ideal 'custody' going to father based on presented briefs are not sufficient to sway ld. Judge’s conscious (read as concerned Court consious) if ever a custody case on floor of concerned Court.
The thumb Rule in such matters are more or less governed by S. 17 of Guardianships and Wards Act and same is re-produced for clarity and cautioning where the 'test' of the concerned Court lies.
S. 17 in The Guardians And Wards Act, 1890
17. Matters to be considered by the Court in appointing guardian.-
(1) In appointing or declaring the guardian of a minor, the Court shall, subject to the provisions of this section, be guided by what, consistently with the law to which the minor is subject, appears in the circumstances to be for the welfare of the minor.
(2) In considering what will be for the welfare of the minor, the Court shall have regard to the age, s*x and religion of the minor, the character and capacity of the proposed guardian and his nearness of kin to the minor, the wishes, if any, of a deceased parent, and any existing or previous relations of the proposed guardian with the minor or his property.
(3) If the minor is old enough to form an intelligent preference, the Court may consider that preference. 1[
(5) The Court shall not appoint or declare any person to be a guardian against his will.
If intending 'custody' of children shall go in your favour is what you are asking us then promptly work around showing to concerned Court ample efforts around S. 17 GWA.
Off topic suggestion on this brief: There is more personal issues than what meets scrutiny of the presented briefs is my neutral observations. However without touching root cause of you two's hidden facts from public domain the presented brief also hints of ideal parting of a couple (read as two adults) under family law and it is suggested to at this stage opt for the same and simultaneously grow in "trust" inside other spouse to atleast allow "partial visitation" and when children reaches a ‘reasoning age’ the non-custodial parent may file appropriate custody petition in Jurisdiction court. Contesting now on multiple platform when most crucial issue is already given up by one spouse shall robb away children innocence indirectly.
However you may totally ignore acting on my off topic suggestion as ideated above as it is afterall your cause and you are better person to service a case than forum writer(s)!