child custody

My daughter is 3 year old,I have filed a divorce case and child custody case, My wife is staying with her parents,her parents have refused to accept both the notices from the court saying she is not staying with them and they have no relationship with her, Notice is sent only once, how will the court proceed with this and will I get my daughter's custody...I am worried as it's been 8 months since I saw my daughter.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can file for visiting rights petition. 

 the  Indian Law allows parents to seek child custody as per its below mentioned  forms.  They are:

  1. hysical Custody: In physical custody, a child lives with the custodial parent and undertakes all the day to day activities.
  2. Joint Physical Custody: In joint physical custody the child lives with both the parents for a significant time period. In such a set up, both the parents have equal rights on their child.
  3. Sole Custody: In Sole custody, the entire right to live with the child lies in the hands of one parent only. This often happens in cases where in the other parent is abusive, instable, violent or incapable in nature.
  4. Third Party Custody: In third party custody, none of the biological parents have any right on the child. Instead, the child custody is granted to the third person by the court.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x