Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viajayakumar (business)     20 March 2013

Check bounce and cheating

Dear Sir/Madam,

1. I have bought a residential Site/converted, in 2010 and registered on my name as a layout site in sq feet & as a site number. I immediately took the site into possession. Paying taxes regularly on my name. Electricity connection is taken and we have put-up a small house.

2.  One person approached me claiming that the same owner sold that site to him in 2007 as guntas/agricultural/non-developed land. As per his schedule no measurements like East to West & North to South. Only Survey numbers are written. When I surveyed the land his piece of land is coming in other survey number and not as shown in my sale deed. His piece of land is not overlapping with my site. He is objecting to construct anything now in my site.

3. When we met the owner for clarification he accepted the fraudulent dealing and wanted to take back site by paying some amount.

4. The owner made an agreement in July 2011 and signed only last page where the schedule of the property is mentioned. I  & witnesses are not signed and he handed over to me the original agreement document  along with cheques/duly signed with no date, amounts & my name is written.

5. Agreement says - some amount as cash + some amount to be paid through cheques. Cheques are not dated.  The commitment for settling the amount mentioned in agreement is for 3 months, 9/3/2011 as the last date mentioned in the agreement.

6. After handing over the agreement in original & cheques - he was not available to solve the issue and one and half years I have shuttled between him and he never bothered to solve the issue.

Kindly let me know my option to get back my Money or Site.

1. What are my options related to un-dated cheques that are with me?.
  2. How to deal with another person who is claiming the site?.
  3. How to recover overall amount which is much higher that registered amount?.
  4. How to retain the site which is my first option.

Thanks for your patience in reading and respond.

Best Regards.

Pallavan

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 March 2013

Once it is registered on your name, the site is belongs to you. Only last page signature is not valid under the eyes of the law. No need to  deal with other person between you and him.  Since you and witnesses not signed the document it is not becoming agreement. It is invalid. No question of cheques partial amount arise on the property.

Viajayakumar (business)     20 March 2013

Thank you Sir.

1. The other person says he is the first sale deed owner as his registration date is earlier than mine and owner says he solda that peice of land to this person earflier than me.

2. Looks like this person and land owner are colluded and playing this and trubling as land owner never says he would settle the site for me. He is not giving any commitment and always proposing settlement amount instead of site.

How do I deal with these two persons to secure or settle the property?.

Best Regards

Vijayakumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register