LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kritika chaturvedi   04 May 2019

Cheating case

I was in a relationship with a boy for 8 months he promised me to marry me. and he developed intimate relationship with giving this false assurance of marraige. he also assured me that his parents are also ready to accept me. There was a family involvement too from both sides. but for the last 2 months he is totally ignoring me. and telling me he lost all his feelings and interest towards me. i am in helpless condition. i am mentally exhausted .he is cheating me, he told me that he found someone else and he is engaged with someone else. And sometimes he is denying this fact. I have all the proofs of his commitment and his madness for me that there is noone in his life. but i got some proof of his new relationship. what is the legal step I can take against this cheating boyfriend? please help me..

Learning

12 Replies

TGK REDDI   04 May 2019

Though gender biased laws are perhaps for you, I'm against you.

A person should always have liberty to go back on their words.

How will, after all, it affect you and not him whether or not there is s*x?

And why only do women have midesty?       Why not men?

There may be so many circumstances under which a person is compelled to break their words;  corcumstances unprovable.

Why to take undue liberty relying on a mere promise?

Humans are characteristic of using laws as weapons, not shields.   

Its not about gender. If there is no fight, no argument, how someone can break the relationship without any reason. Wow sir one night he stayed with other girl and then he start ignoring me and hiding the things. And suddenly i got to know about his new female friend who never existed in his life before. And within a day she transferred 50000 rupees in his bank account as a help. Isn't it sounds weird, why a random friend will give you this much amount. Why he has all the rights to play with my feelings, my family's feelings. I want justice not just because of there was a s*xual relationship but he harassed me mentally, emotionally. He always used to say that if he found my affair with anyone else he will kill me and my partner. So what to say on this?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2019

You are showing much maturity in your thinking and understanding things.  Appreciate yourself for understanding such a person before marriage,  and consider yourself as lucky for breaking relations on his own, forget everything, as seeking revenge affects both the parties, and in such transactions, it is the girl that has to suffer more.  You have a lot of life and can do more useful things in the future, do not make this break up a hurdle and live happily.

@G.L.N sir, He is targeting another girl for the same thing. I just want that the girl should know him, his past and his intentions. Because he is very good to earn someone's trust, and if you are with him you never get to know about his intentions because of his good behavior. But he clearly said me that i want to sleep with atleast 50 girls. I am a man and i am stubborn if i want to do something i do. No-one can stop me. His words 'many girls left me, so i m leaving you'. Like he is taking revenge of others to me. Why let him free? There is no law for these people.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2019

We have a saying in our Telugu Language.  If there is a rat in our home to drive it out, we should not burn our home".  Consider, as to whether you are purchasing problems in your life for hunting a vampire'.  Those matured need no counselling and guidance as they have already decided and only look for moral support from those who encourage them and rarely think of the ultimate  consequences and personal loss.

Sir i Understand what you want to say, but the truth is that why we always suffer and other person is happily doing the mistakes without any hesitation and ruining everyone's life. We will have to stop these nonsense with the small steps. Can we?

TGK REDDI   04 May 2019

The Questioner's notion that men only are promiscuous and that they only must be taught a lesson sticks in my throat.

I didn't get you sir.

TGK REDDI   04 May 2019

I mean it's almost impossible for boys & girls and men & women to live without changing many many mates a year.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 May 2019

You are blessed in that he has shown his true colours even before marriage; certainly, a married life with such a person fraught with many a peril. World is large and life wide open for you. Take matters in the stride and just move on!

Of  course, on legal terms, you have the option of legally proceeding againt him if he had physical relation ship with you on the promise of marriage. But it is bound to be a long drawn out and exhausting effort, and results uncertain. 

Discretion is yours; decide wisely.

Yes i want to take legal action because he is not realizing his mistake and now again he is targeting another girl. His motive is just ruin the girls life, use them and then left. This is not just a relationship with me, my whole family was involved. He played with everyone's emotions. Just because of him my mom was hospitalized, and when i told him he didn't care. I really want justice. It wasn't a relationship of timepass.

Yes i want to take legal action because he is not realizing his mistake and now again he is targeting another girl. His motive is just ruin the girls life, use them and then left. This is not just a relationship with me, my whole family was involved. He played with everyone's emotions. Just because of him my mom was hospitalized, and when i told him he didn't care. I really want justice. It wasn't a relationship of timepass.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register